WTB CJ Wiley signature cue

Kaydon

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
About 12 years ago I ran across a cue that I bought and is "the one that got away". I wish I would have never had to let it go, but as the old story goes times got rough and it was one of the last remaining items I had of value so it went on ebay.
It was kind of an oddball cue as most CJ Wiley signature cues I have seen have been from mcdermott but this did not have a mcdermott logo or cloverleaf anywhere. It did not even look like the CJ Wiley signature line from mcd. Definately did not play like that line of cues.
I do remember that it did have a 3/8x10 pin but the end of the pin had a hexagonal shape that looked like a wrench or socket could be used by the installer of the pin to make it easier to install said pin. I also remember that you could see that the shaft had been partially cored with what looked like rosewood or ebony.
Honestly it is the only one I have seen like it and after months of learning to play with it I loved it. I just love my family more so I sold it about 10 years ago and it went to someone on the east coast as best I can remember.
I am in a much better financial situation now and would like to have the cue back. Honestly I think I sold the cue at no reserve and it brought around $150.00 as best I can recall.
Honestly if you have it or know who does please let me know a price if you are willing to sell it. It was my one of my most prized possessions. I do not care what kind of shape it is in...I can have it restored.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Personal Cues

I still have one of my custom cues and also the one that I used to beat Earl Strickland in the finals of the Million Dollar Challenge (also a McDermott).

PM me if you're interested.

Yin/Yang Custom Signature Cue - $475
1396453_10151973439469520_511703915_n.jpg
1458770_10151973439454520_102766566_n.jpg
Cue Used in the Million Dollar Challenge - $975
1422714_10151973439419520_1241383208_n.jpg
14365_101689939857051_62939_n.jpg

About 12 years ago I ran across a cue that I bought and is "the one that got away". I wish I would have never had to let it go, but as the old story goes times got rough and it was one of the last remaining items I had of value so it went on ebay.
It was kind of an oddball cue as most CJ Wiley signature cues I have seen have been from mcdermott but this did not have a mcdermott logo or cloverleaf anywhere. It did not even look like the CJ Wiley signature line from mcd. Definately did not play like that line of cues.
I do remember that it did have a 3/8x10 pin but the end of the pin had a hexagonal shape that looked like a wrench or socket could be used by the installer of the pin to make it easier to install said pin. I also remember that you could see that the shaft had been partially cored with what looked like rosewood or ebony.
Honestly it is the only one I have seen like it and after months of learning to play with it I loved it. I just love my family more so I sold it about 10 years ago and it went to someone on the east coast as best I can remember.
I am in a much better financial situation now and would like to have the cue back. Honestly I think I sold the cue at no reserve and it brought around $150.00 as best I can recall.
Honestly if you have it or know who does please let me know a price if you are willing to sell it. It was my one of my most prized possessions. I do not care what kind of shape it is in...I can have it restored.

Last edited:

Kaydon

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CJ clear some of your pm's so we can continue our conversation please. Interested in continuing conversation about the third picture you sent me as that is the only one you have left.