WTB: Cuetec 1-piece Housecue House Cue

dlarrick99

Dead broke stroke
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have been searching for one of the old Cuetec 1 piece housecues, 18 oz. (Green) with the clear shaft. I am wanting to make a matching jump butt so it can be broken, as long as the joint area is in tact.

Picture is of 1-piece housecue cuetec that was cut, joint installed for a break cue.

Attachments

• Cuetec1.jpg
    Cuetec1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 140

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Yeah, prefer to have an old, old version where the 18 oz had a green handle & clear shaft. Mine breaks so well, don't want to switch it up if possible.

there was a pool hall that closed about 5 years ago that had them.. unfortunatly they are all gone now.. but i think there is a local bar that had some.. i will have to check into it for you.. i do know they had a couple black ones.. but i am unsure about the green.. i will see the owner of the bar on thursday since we play against each other sometimes.. i will ask him then

let you know..chris

dlarrick99

Dead broke stroke
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
there was a pool hall that closed about 5 years ago that had them.. unfortunatly they are all gone now.. but i think there is a local bar that had some.. i will have to check into it for you.. i do know they had a couple black ones.. but i am unsure about the green.. i will see the owner of the bar on thursday since we play against each other sometimes.. i will ask him then

let you know..chris

That's nice of you, thanks. Darron