tommygunn78 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 22, 2014 #1 Looking to buy a 9ft diamond pro am one piece slate near Ct let me see what everyone has
mmedford AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 23, 2014 #3 I thought the new trend is 11 foot tables? -Mark
tommygunn78 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 23, 2014 #4 diamond table Swervin88 said: Get a 10 footer!! Click to expand... If you buy me a 10 footer I won't turn it down
diamond table Swervin88 said: Get a 10 footer!! Click to expand... If you buy me a 10 footer I won't turn it down
CMD AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 23, 2014 #5 Hey Tommy... I wonder if they have these at the SBE? If so, they will give you a "show special" price. I bought a table from them except mine was brand new. They discount the event used tables. Good luck in your search.
Hey Tommy... I wonder if they have these at the SBE? If so, they will give you a "show special" price. I bought a table from them except mine was brand new. They discount the event used tables. Good luck in your search.
tommygunn78 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 23, 2014 #6 diamond table I should be at the expo I might inquire if I can't find anything by then ty Chris
poolchady Zen Custom Cues Silver Member Jan 24, 2014 #7 Hey Tom, I have a 9 ft diamond. Unfurtunately it's in China. It's cheap though.
tommygunn78 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 24, 2014 #8 diamond well Im sure the shipping of it from china would be so cheap. but thanks my friend, and see you at the expo
diamond well Im sure the shipping of it from china would be so cheap. but thanks my friend, and see you at the expo