WTB: Ebony break cue/ jumper

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello and Merry Christmas ...Happy Holidays to all

Im looking for a Ebony break cue and a matching jumper...or i would like a ebony Jump/break... would like it to weigh less than 19......I would rather have something custom ......But will consider something production but only as a last resort...lets see what is out there.....my limit is $500....thanks

Steve

PS: Forgot to add i do not like purple heart

Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Omen

I have not made my mind up if I am going to keep or sell it, but, I will be getting an Omen J/B w/ BEM forearm with Ebony/burl butt. It was made to match my Omen player. It will be mint because it has yet to be delivered. It should be here any day now per Pete Ohman. Here are a few pics of my cue and ring work to give you an idea

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 327
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 328

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have matching pair of cues 1 is a breakjump ebony and birdseye and the player is made the exact opposite.They are the tnt cues made by koinkid on here.Player has 2 shafts ,ivory ferrules and the break jump has 1 shaft with a white diamond tip.Both have g-10 pins I would sell the pair for $500 shipped in conus,pm me if your interested and I can send you some pics

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have not made my mind up if I am going to keep or sell it, but, I will be getting an Omen J/B w/ BEM forearm with Ebony/burl butt. It was made to match my Omen player. It will be mint because it has yet to be delivered. It should be here any day now per Pete Ohman. Here are a few pics of my cue and ring work to give you an idea

Nice cue have any pics of the actual J/B ? ....and if you do sell what would the price be?

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have matching pair of cues 1 is a breakjump ebony and birdseye and the player is made the exact opposite.They are the tnt cues made by koinkid on here.Player has 2 shafts ,ivory ferrules and the break jump has 1 shaft with a white diamond tip.Both have g-10 pins I would sell the pair for $500 shipped in conus,pm me if your interested and I can send you some pics

Pm sent....

Not many ebony break cues out there? looking for a breaker to match my players....doesn't have to be all ebony can have other woods in it ..just no purple heart

Last edited:

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Denali break cues

Hi: If you do a search for "denali break cues-cont" you will find what you are
looking for.

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello and Merry Christmas ...Happy Holidays to all

Im looking for a Ebony break cue and a matching jumper...or i would like a ebony Jump/break... would like it to weigh less than 19......I would rather have something custom ......But will consider something production but only as a last resort...lets see what is out there.....my limit is $500....thanks

Steve

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Denali break cues

Steve: Here are several pics of a bocote/ebony full splice breaker. Shown are
oak and laminated maple blanks. I usually use PH for break shafts but since
you do not like PH oak and then laminated maple are the best choices. As you
can see the blank has a G-10 pin and is almost finished. I have also included a pic of a PH breaker with a Gaboon handle. You can substitute the PH with about any wood within reason. You can also reverse the woods out so you have a Gaboon forearm/butt sleeve and, as an example, a tiger maple handle.
STEVE3BREAKER004JPEG.jpg

STEVE3BREAKER002JPEG.jpg

STEVE3BREAKER001JPEG.jpg