WTB hager extension

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I spoke to Mr. Hager about 2 weeks ago and we spoke

on the phone for about an hour. He currently is trying to get more backers, for a comfortable operating budget buffer, before he fires the business back up. He told me that he has a tractor/trailer that is being used to wharehouse all of the items and supplies for the business and when he starts back up, he does have a certain level of inventory that will be available when he unloads this trailer.

Anyway, when I spoke last to him, he did not have a date, so if someone has additional more up to date info,

Please feel free to update and let us know.

I am still waiting to get his inventory again, his ideas are great and quality is top-notch. I

It is just sad that the economy is so crappy

Good Luck

mike

crobwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ditto

That's exactly what I'm looking for too. Please let me know what's the latest you heard about extentions. I did get a reply mentioning that he'll be back in business but that was over 8 months ago.

crobwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Spoke with John

The latest thing he said was that he will be back in business in mid February. :cool:

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I dont think it is looking very good for John and the Hager Company

I hope he is able to restart the company, but, the economy is pretty crappy and 'investment' capital liquid monies injection is what he is needing and most people are cash poor.

Its sad, because he is a great advocate for the 'POOL PLAYER', he understands what pool players need and why and is a great engineer and designer, but sadly that doesnt make a good business man.

Hopefully a 'Marketing and Businessman' investor can get involved and inject some monies, capital and some better marketing ideas and reach for all the projects and products John has made and designed.

ALL THE BEST to JOHN and HAGER, INC.

My customers miss him and I had to pay, $100 for the last 2 extensions I tracked down for my pool customers that had to have his style of extension,

mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS. if someone knows someone or an entity that has funds available and wants to invest in a great line of products, get them in contact with John.