wtb.. huebler cue

ILgrizz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
wanting a huebler cue at least 4 points with 2 shafts would be nice. must be in really nice shape. let me know what you have and how much you want. thanks

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I have 2 nice Huebler Examples, one from the early 1990's

and the other is a 4 point Spear-Point with veneers from the mid 1990's. Both of these have only 1 shaft, the Rosewood butt with 4 points and 4 veneers has the original shaft with nylon insert, the other has checking in the forearm in the clearcoat, either a player could live with this, it doesnt affect anything in the playability, or they could have a re-finish done. These spearpoint cues are few and far between, and the nice rosewood 4-point 4 veneer cues are very sharp, old school style and hit.

The Spearpoint I will sell for, $425.00

The Old School 4Point Rosewood with Veneers, I will sell for, $575.00.

Send me a e-mail address and I can send some pictures if you are interstedd.

If you want a lower budget, Huebler, I also have some solid Emerald Green Hueblers, I have a Beautiful Jump/Break Huebler, and also a rainbow marbled Huebler.

Let me know what you think

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS. I also have a couple of original Huebler Box Cases in my set.

Phone me if you want to talk, #727-277-9853 FLORIDA

Bob Farr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
266   0   1
I might have just what you want. I ordered this cue directly from Paul 30 + years ago and had him make it like a Bushka 4 point.
Ebony 4 point - 4 veneers double black, blue and red.
Butt is 16.2 oz with black/white spec linen. 28 1/2"
Shaft 1 is 3.7 oz, 12.8mm, original linen fiber ferrule with layered tip. 28 1/2"
Shaft 2 is 3.4 oz, 12.8mm, original linen fiber ferrule with layered tip. 28 1/2"
Cue rolls real good - not a mark on it.
I played with the cue for a few years and then had Ryan (RatCues) refinish it.
Everyone tells me it's not a custom shop but I don't think you will ever find another like it.
Price is CUE IS NOW SOLD shipped and insured in the US.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• PaulFull.jpg
    PaulFull.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 531
  • PaulFore4.jpg
    PaulFore4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 502
  • PaulJoint.jpg
    PaulJoint.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 716
  • PaulButtCol.jpg
    PaulButtCol.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 522
  • PaulTips.jpg
    PaulTips.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 613
Last edited:

ILgrizz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
about 25 years ago i had a 4 ebony point/ birdseye maple forearm, ebony butt with ivory diamonds in the points and butt with leather wrap and ivory ferrules, wish i could find one like that again

RedCircle

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few of the Huebler Custom Shops. One is the Blue Mammoth, then I have an Ebony Diamond that is 1 of 2 made. Also, have an Ivory King. All are mint and unplayed with two shafts. Then I also have a Huebler Hustler. Looking to buy more Custom Shops if anyone knows of any for sale.

RedCircle

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have just what you want. I ordered this cue directly from Paul 30 + years ago and had him make it like a Bushka 4 point.
Shaft 1 is 3.7 oz, 12.8mm, original linen fiber ferrule with layered tip. 28 1/2"
Shaft 2 is 3.4 oz, 12.8mm, original linen fiber ferrule with layered tip. 28 1/2"
Everyone tells me it's not a custom shop but I don't think you will ever find another like it.
Price is $650 firm shipped and insured in the US.

Thanks for looking

Thats a nice looking Huebler for sure.

JoeyInCali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Price is $650 firm shipped and insured in the US.

Thanks for looking
DAMMM!
Look at those shafts !
Those are players' delight.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
318   0   0
Huebler SP....

We came accross a very nice older Huebler SP this weekend.

000_1593-1.jpg

It looks like it might be Goncalvo Alves; the butt has a couple very minor bumps from being played but, the shaft is smooth and in excellent condition.

58", 13mm Fibre ferrule with a LePro tip; 20 oz; wood to wood 5/16-18 pin with insert, brown bumper.....$OLD.

Let me know and I'll get you some pics and other specs :wink:

Last edited: