WTB: J&J Cue Case 3x5 and J/B Cue

flossinlo

Registered
Hello -

I am looking for a new J&J 3x5 cue case with the springs in black. I will also consider something similiar. Not interested in Vincitore or Instroke cue case styles. I prefer the zip top type without the nailheads.

Also, looking for a J&J J/B Cue.

Would be nice to get it both from one source to save on shipping. Please let me know what you guys have...

ThX,

M
 

Attachments

  • jj-cue-case-c35t.jpg
    jj-cue-case-c35t.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 164
I have a used j&j 3x5 with springs (USED! Not dirty on the inside, but the outside has small spots where hot wax dripped on it and I cleaned it up) and slightly used j&j jump/break. Both for $100 shipped by postal money order. PM me if you're interested.

The case is plain black and doesn't have the design in the pic you posted by the way.
 
Back
Top