wtb:lambros jump/break cue

winston

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i really like the lambros cue very much. however another good guy told me there is a few of lambros jump /break cue . i hope i can own one

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, good choice, all of his cues are great, the B/J is ossum imo. I have a 4 piece. Why not ask Mike? Give him a call. I wouldn´t let mine go, except maybe if I had another one;).
Great cue and a great cuemaker!!

Chrippa

Ps if you want any help ordering one or have any questions - please pm me and I will do what I can to help you.

winston

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, good choice, all of his cues are great, the B/J is ossum imo. I have a 4 piece. Why not ask Mike? Give him a call. I wouldn´t let mine go, except maybe if I had another one;).
Great cue and a great cuemaker!!

Chrippa

Ps if you want any help ordering one or have any questions - please pm me and I will do what I can to help you.

thank you for you advice. but i can just buy a used one depond on my price range

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
good luck with your search but I know for a fact he didn't make a whole lot of them and whoever has one is going to want a premium!

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I have one that Mike made in his garage when he was first starting out. $premium$ #301-351-5178
"country" Bob

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Talked to my buddy who is lambros only employee yesterday... He said his best guess they've made about 10 jump/break cues lol good luck finding someone to give one up cheap. but here is a bump for you any how..

winston

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Talked to my buddy who is lambros only employee yesterday... He said his best guess they've made about 10 jump/break cues lol good luck finding someone to give one up cheap. but here is a bump for you any how..

thanks, buddy
I don't know what the other guy mean, he said he own one and want to stay in USA. i have told him i live in san francisco, but he didn't answer me any more. i don't know what's the reason, maybe my bad english?i have given up to buy a lambros jump and break cue(it is so difficult to find). i will buy the BK2 and the mezz airshooter. thank you for all the guys.

Eistae03

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lambros jump cue.

I have a lambros j/b cue. Wondering what it's worth might sell it with a case. Also a Southwest from 94. Pics coming