WTB:Titlist blanks

jnbrazilian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
titliest

I agree with titliest colors they the best color combos and old school still demands the market although I have designed a few and own a few titliest conv. Cues but the one design and color for veneers will be flame colors and also a great wood combo too thanx for listening

homer66_59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest Martin @superiorcues.com . He has a great selection of John Davis Blanks with Titlist veneers and wood combinations. Plus Martin is a great guy to deal with. I have bought a couple high end cues from Martin and he has been a stand up good dude to do business with . Just my opinion. Tim

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Dick Abbot @ BilliardCue.com shows to have a couple - not cheap.
Diameters provided on the site.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has one.

Here is my honest attempt to help.

I think it is dumb buying a titlist to cut up to make a cue. The best titlists are already used up and what is left is expensive, and crappy.

You can buy a NEW blank from Prather and others that is perfect with the exact woods you want.

John Davis has these: http://www.superiorcues.com/JDblanks2.html

JMO

Best of rolls,

Ken

Last edited:

RiCHiE$RiCH

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice guy here...

Are you serious? So let me get this straight. I'm supposed to let this punk talk to me like I'm some kind of chump? Picture that. If you want respect you better give it. And I demand it. I'm oldschool. I'm not no computer icon posting lame. And generally I am a nice guy. So thanks mouth.

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Are you serious? So let me get this straight. I'm supposed to let this punk talk to me like I'm some kind of chump? Picture that. If you want respect you better give it. And I demand it. I'm oldschool. I'm not no computer icon posting lame. And generally I am a nice guy. So thanks mouth.

--------------

Last edited:

RiCHiE$RiCH

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ain't shit. And your thread ain't shit. I'll buy 100 titlist blanks *****. Next time you open your mouth to me take the dick out first, punk.

RiCHiE$RiCH

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that's what it is, then that's what it is. Nobody in this world is gonna talk crazy to me. Period. I give respect, but when I'm disrespected, you get what you get. Anywhere. I don't care if its at your moms house, at the courthouse or on the punk ass Internet. So do what you gotta do, turbo.

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
understand that, but you have to have some respect to the other guy and he would have never called you that if you did not hijack his thread, which is not allowed on forums