WTBC Has Paid All Americans

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about other nationalities? My friend who's a player from another country is not yet paid.:confused:
 
It looks like the players who are vocal and have access to mass communication media (newspaper, internet forums, groups that aggressively critisize,...) jump to the front of the line. Are the other Asians and MiddleEasterns paid yet?

The referees now too have adopted Pulpul's strategy.
 
Roy Steffensen said:
Darren Appleton has not received payment yet.
So Europeans haven't been paid yet? Maybe the Promoters are counting on Gre's ability to control the Eurotour players.

Does anybody have a list of players and their expected prize Money? Also, I guess the referees and crew get bottom end of the list then behind them will be the PICC.
 
bandido said:
So Europeans haven't been paid yet? Maybe the Promoters are counting on Gre's ability to control the Eurotour players.

Does anybody have a list of players and their expected prize Money? Also, I guess the referees and crew get bottom end of the list then behind them will be the PICC.

I only know of Darren Appleton. I happened to chat with him on msn earlier today, when I noticed the thread by Jerry Forsyth that the Americans got paid.

Darren then confirmed that he had not received payment yet.

I hope that it is only the time-difference that made the Americans get it on Friday, and that the Europeans will get their winnings on Monday morning...
 
bandido said:
It looks like the players who are vocal and have access to mass communication media (newspaper, internet forums, groups that aggressively critisize,...) jump to the front of the line. Are the other Asians and MiddleEasterns paid yet?

The referees now too have adopted Pulpul's strategy.

So Pulpul got paid already? Congratulations! Hope Wu and Dazz got theirs, too.....
 
bandido said:
So Europeans haven't been paid yet? Maybe the Promoters are counting on Gre's ability to control the Eurotour players.

Does anybody have a list of players and their expected prize Money? Also, I guess the referees and crew get bottom end of the list then behind them will be the PICC.



Poor refs...

It shouldn't be that way. They should have a revolving fund for services that was rendered already, the refs has got nothing to do with the prize money...
 
Renegade said:
So Pulpul got paid already? Congratulations! Hope Wu and Dazz got theirs, too.....
Yes, the media here was acheing to pounce on the issue and Tony Barranda can only hold them back so long. Filipinos and American Players, though, only account for 5Million of the 19Million Prize fund. That's why I was asking if anyone has a list of finishers in the money with the corresponding pay-outs.
 
gopi-1 said:
Poor refs...

It shouldn't be that way. They should have a revolving fund for services that was rendered already, the refs has got nothing to do with the prize money...
Their salaries should be paid, as promised, on thursday.
 
Back
Top