WTT/WTS New Lucasi Big Beulah 2

JPShine

Murder Junkie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a Lucasi big beulah 2 break cue with the "sport wrap" I would like to trade for another breaker. This cue is less than a month old. This break cue crushes racks! Im just not a fan of the sport wraps and the style doesnt really go with my case or my new Leon Sly player I just bought. This cue in in great condition, has been hit less than 20 times, and still has the goo from the price tag on the butt cap. the cue sells for around 280 new, i dont mind trading down slightly or adding cash for a nicer custom. shoot me offers. Also wouldn't mind hearing trade offers for a jacoby jump cue or the original maple Lucasi jump cue.

Thanks
J.P.
(heres a link to see what the cue looks like)
http://www.seyberts.com/products/Lucasi_Big_Beulah_2_Break_Cue-101054-10148.html

JPShine

Murder Junkie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
im not looking for much cash if sold, maybe like 140 obo but would rather trade. I also have a viking with a preditor z shaft i may consider trading as well.... dont be afraid to make an offer.

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Good deal!

JP is all good with me, I saw the Buellah the other day and it's in great shape. So no worries here, buy or trade with confidence. :thumbup:

Good luck bro!

Mo

JPShine

Murder Junkie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks Mo,Ill see you in a couple hours.... I was a bit excited all night, it was hard to sleep! ;-)