X-BREAKER jump break cue 3rd generation built by Samsara

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is the last generation made by X-Breaker. It was built by Samsara. The jump break cue is in very good condition and weighs 18.5 oz. It is straight and has the original tip on it. It is stained Tiger Maple.

This cue has been sold.

I am not looking for any trades.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
let me know what you want to do about payment and shipping.

dlke

Ok i know this could be bad for some people but i have found that same cue on Ebay for 100 bucks shipped from over seas.
I feel that 300 for a B/J cue is a little high.
but that's just my 2 cents.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ok i know this could be bad for some people but i have found that same cue on Ebay for 100 bucks shipped from over seas.

Hi, Jack.

Tell me, are they selling the $15 Rolex's in their eBay store?

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Liar liar pants on fire. Your post was rude to say the least. No way is a Xbreaker for sale for 100.00. If so, caveat emptor

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I think those are the chinese knock off.

I have the exact same break cue as this one, except i had Ryan Theewen from Mueller modify the jump joint and change it to a uniloc joint.

All i can say is that you will be hard press to find another break cue that can break and jump as well as this Xbreaker. If you change the Shaft it is even a very decent play cue. I think Alcano can testify to that. Wining the world championship with it.

I also had the opportunity to try the knock off. If you do you will know why for even 100 the knock off cost too much.

Last edited:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0

Your 2 cents doesn't belong stepping all over someone's thread, especially with respect to a cheap knockoff you didn't know any better about. These real X Breakers aren't easy to come by & they're worth every nickel of the asking price.

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

You should educate yourself a little more on cues, before making ridiculous posts! "Just my 2 cents"

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Hey, you're right! I checked out the site on eBay. I bought a Southwest for $150! Sweet!

wjpjr

modulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

WTF ???
Tell me you didn't post this in this man's sale thread !!
FWIW Your 100 dollar knock off is worth alot less than 100 bucks !! ;)
There weren't many Samasra made x-breakers and when they were made they were concidered by most to be not only top shelf cues but "THE" break cue to own ...... Get your facts striaght before making stupid posts !!!:rolleyes:

mr8ball

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am pretty good friends with Hillbilly Charlie Bryant and i was told it was only 20 of these made. I also have one and i would not take 350 for mine. I think they are the best J/B cue out there.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
I tried one at a tourney the other night at Rusty's and was blown away with how GREAT they look AND play!
Way too cheap for one......

And comparing Samsara work to a production plant in Taiwan is beyond my comprehension.....:confused:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
I tried one at a tourney the other night at Rusty's and was blown away with how GREAT they look AND play!
Way too cheap for one......

And comparing Samsara work to a production plant in Taiwan is beyond my comprehension.....:confused:

Ok i was not saying bad about the x breaker cue .What i was say is ,i saw that same style of cue on ebay and at omaga billiards at the SBE 2009 . So understand that im not knocking the new x breaker by no means. And yes i do have the first x breaker.
So just to clear this up . IM NOT KNOCKING THE NEW X BREAKERS.
So if i offended the seller my bad. And good luck on your sale.

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have an original x=breaker and i bought one of those knock offs off ebay. Very very different cues, just by looks and feel. Knock offs are a good breaker for the person not wanting to spend alot of money on a break cue or any equiptment all together, they break good jump good enough i guess. I just got one to throw in the bar pool case , with a sneaky. It does the job , but when you have both there is no comparison ! This gentalmen should have no problem selling this x breaker at this price it would surprise me if it is still for sale , !! Heck of a deal !!

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Surprised this is still available. They don't show up often, and this is a nice one for a good price. Great figure in the wood.