Yang Ching Shun is in the USA!

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
I dont have anything stories to tell, sorry. I just got excited when I saw Yang at the Riviera. I am guessing from stuff I've read that this is his first time in the USA? I hope to see him in some good matches. I know TAR is booked but maybe they can get him involved somehow. Maybe in an undercard of sorts.

And if anybody out there is able to watch him in some after hours action I hope you guys can share some stories. Maybe good ol Shane or some of the Filipinos will try him some. Thanks.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I say Yang vs Bustamante if it could be arranged. That way the winner of Shane/Johnny does not play back-to-back. Plus it really opens up the TAR player profile and probably gets a lot of interest from Asia.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont have anything stories to tell, sorry. I just got excited when I saw Yang at the Riviera. I am guessing from stuff I've read that this is his first time in the USA? I hope to see him in some good matches. I know TAR is booked but maybe they can get him involved somehow. Maybe in an undercard of sorts.

And if anybody out there is able to watch him in some after hours action I hope you guys can share some stories. Maybe good ol Shane or some of the Filipinos will try him some. Thanks.

Yang has played in the Challenge of Champions and the Big Apple Classic in the USA.