You are all missing the boat!! Ned Morris cues are the best playing cues I've (and my buddies) played with!

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Amazing workmanship. Zero CNC machine. Everything he does is by hand and BY himself. I'm able to go talk to him just as I did with Jerry Franklin in SW cues in the 1980's. I've owned both... BUT Ned's cues are much better workmanship and very playable cues. I suppose you've got to play with both to realize it. Just ask anyone that owns his cues and ask them. I expect crap from pool players that KNOW, but have you played with both? Hell NO. But I have. Do NOT mean to cause enemies but it's the truth.

Last edited:

middleofnowhere

Registered
Amazing workman ship. Zero CNC machine. Everything he does is by hand and BY himself. I'm able to go talk to him just as I did with Jerry Franklin in SW cues in the 1980's. I've owned both... BUT Ned's cues are much better workmanship and very playable cues. I suppose you've got to play with both to realize it. Just ask anyone that owns his cues and ask them. I expect crap from pool players that KNOW, but have you played with both? Hell NO. But I have. Do NOT mean to cause enemies but it's the truth. Give you're next cue job to Ned and see.
Does Mr Morris know you are making a laughing stock of him? Does he approve of you writing about him.

nicksaint26

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Amazing workman ship. Zero CNC machine. Everything he does is by hand and BY himself. I'm able to go talk to him just as I did with Jerry Franklin in SW cues in the 1980's. I've owned both... BUT Ned's cues are much better workmanship and very playable cues. I suppose you've got to play with both to realize it. Just ask anyone that owns his cues and ask them. I expect crap from pool players that KNOW, but have you played with both? Hell NO. But I have. Do NOT mean to cause enemies but it's the truth. Give you're next cue job to Ned and see.
Give it a rest already. How many "Ned Morris cues are the best" threads are you gonna make?

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Does Mr Morris know you are making a laughing stock of him? Does he approve of you writing about him.
Two!! and I disagree. Guess we could buy Predators or a custom cue maker for the same price.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Give it a rest already. How many "Ned Morris cues are the best" threads are you gonna make?
I'm wondering how many SW cues are so valuable?
so why are you selling this one??
I've bought three more with Ivory. He can not make them today. WHY are you SO interested? I have a limited $$$ account.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
You've got it. Why not buy his cues or any other custom made cues over Predator's? Please answer that.

Let's all stop buying the Predators...

Predator is a sponsor of this website. If you prefer Ned Morris, that is your choice. But it is very poor form to preach against supporting a company that supports not only pool on a large scale, but this site in particular.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You love the guy's cues. We got it. Believe me, we got it. Time to move on.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering how many SW cues are so valuable?

I've bought three more with Ivory. He can not make them today. WHY are you SO interested? I have a limited $$$ account.
i was curious you would sell a cue from a maker you seem to love so much.
we both know you are not hurting for money
so your last sentence doesnt FLY with me

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was curious you would sell a cue from a maker you seem to love so much.
we both know you are not hurting for money
so your last sentence doesnt FLY with me
If you read all his posts regarding this topic it just seems strange. Not sure exactly what he's trying to prove/accomplish. Weird.