Young Trick Shot Prodigy

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think it matters much after seeing the cb's and the table he is using at this point. I seen this video last night and it's awesome watching him walk chair to chair and some of the crazy stuff he can do.

If he starts a youtube channel in a year or two he could possibly be making more money than a lot of the pros do.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
He's able to do some slick stuff that I can't do, but then again I haven't ever tried. Its great that he's into pool but I guess I was secretly hoping Id see a video of a youngster running a few 9 ball racks in a row.

I guess its a generational thing but I don't get much from that type of stuff with cues laid down to funnel balls into a pocket and the endless chopping at the cue ball to spin it around other balls.

I think I'll go downstairs and let the Ghost have his way with me again.

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's able to do some slick stuff that I can't do, but then again I haven't ever tried. Its great that he's into pool but I guess I was secretly hoping Id see a video of a youngster running a few 9 ball racks in a row.

I guess its a generational thing but I don't get much from that type of stuff with cues laid down to funnel balls into a pocket and the endless chopping at the cue ball to spin it around other balls.

I think I'll go downstairs and let the Ghost have his way with me again.

I'm not a huge fan of "trick shots" either but it's cool to watch once in awhile. It makes it more fun to see such a young kid pulling off some pretty cool shots. I know a lot of people that love watching them though and I've seen people make good money off youtube for a lot worse things.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm not a huge fan of "trick shots" either but it's cool to watch once in awhile. It makes it more fun to see such a young kid pulling off some pretty cool shots. I know a lot of people that love watching them though and I've seen people make good money off youtube for a lot worse things.

Way off topic, and let me say first I don't Facebook, Twitter, Uber or do much social media beyond several pool, motorcycle, car and other forums, but how exactly does that work.... people making money by posting youtube videos? I assume its just allowing ads to be tacked on to your content and having enough views or followers to make it valuable to the advertisers?

Last edited:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They just had a segment on him on the ESPN talk show Highly Questionable....

Good to see pool get sports network coverage...

The downside, they made jokes that the kid has too much time on his hands, and will grow up to be untrustworthy as a hustler.

Oh well. Good for him anyways.