Young-you giving Now-you weight?

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least the last four

Back 20yrs ago, I was getting the last four playing 9-ball on a 9ft Gold Crown from a very good and consistent good player. He and another player giving me that consistently robbed me. I never won, ever. The last time we played (9yrs ago), we were playing even and we broke even playing 9-ball on the same table. I am not sure how we would end up now. I would like to think we would play even but I would come out ahead. So, I think it is fair to say, I could spot the old me the last four and rob me...just like the guys that spotted me that game many years ago.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Back 20yrs ago, I was getting the last four playing 9-ball on a 9ft Gold Crown from a very good and consistent good player. He and another player giving me that consistently robbed me. I never won, ever. The last time we played (9yrs ago), we were playing even and we broke even playing 9-ball on the same table. I am not sure how we would end up now. I would like to think we would play even but I would come out ahead. So, I think it is fair to say, I could spot the old me the last four and rob me...just like the guys that spotted me that game many years ago.

Improvement is always a positive!