Your APA stats

cycopath

Call me Banger.
Silver Member
apastats.jpg

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
8 bnr, 9 bnr, 8 on the break, 9 on the break all in one session. Not sure if it has to be done all on one team or if it counts across multiples. A SL 4 did it in our area on one team.

I was wondering what the Grand slam was too. One of my guys got a Skunk out which we had just heard of a few weeks back. My SL 5 skunked an SL 8

Kaiser Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suck, but I had a decent spring session... won MVP in the division by 15pts, have yet to see what I get for that.

Attachments

• apastats.jpg
    apastats.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 443

SKJoss72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See if this works

I am an over rated 7 IMO Dont really play 9 ball except in this master div I started awhile back.

83110 Grasshoppers 8-Ball Open Summer 2013 7 1 1 100%
85703 Village Hammers 8-Ball Open Summer 2013 7 1 1 100%
83109 Grasshoppers 8-Ball Open Spring 2013 7 10 10 100% 1 56 Purple
85706 Wanderers 8-Ball Open Spring 2013 7 12 4 33% 6 23 Purple
00103 Who Needs A Name Masters Spring 2013 0 5 3 60%

Performance Programs

Top Gun

Performance Programs

Member Stats
8-Ball Last Date Played: 05/02/2013 9-Ball Last Date Played: N/A
* 8-Ball Matches Played Lifetime: 126 * 9-Ball Matches Played Lifetime: 0 * Total Matches Played Lifetime: 126
* 8-Ball Matches Won Lifetime: 68 * 9-Ball Matches Won Lifetime: 0 * Total Matches Won Lifetime: 68
* 8-Ball Lifetime Win Percentage: 54% * 9-Ball Lifetime Win Percentage: N/A * Total Lifetime Win Percentage: 54%
* 8-Ball Def Shot Avg Lifetime: 2.67 * 9-Ball Def Shot Avg Lifetime: 0.00
8-Ball National Lowest Attainable: 0 - 9-Ball National Lowest Attainable: 0 -
Summer 2013
8-Ball Matches Played This Session: 2 9-Ball Matches Played This Session: 0 Total Matches Played This Session: 2
8-Ball Matches Won This Session: 2 9-Ball Matches Won This Session: 0 Total Matches Won This Session: 2
8-Ball Session Win Percentage: 100% 9-Ball Session Win Percentage: N/A Total Session Win Percentage: 100%
8-On the Breaks This Session: 0 9-On the Snaps This Session: 0
8-Break and Runs This Session: 0 9-Break and Runs This Session: 0
8-Ball Mini Slams This Session: 0 9-Ball Mini Slams This Session: 0 Grand Slams This Session: 0
8-Ball Rackless This Session: 0 20-0(Skunks) This Session: 0
Spring 2013
8-Ball Matches Played This Session: 22 9-Ball Matches Played This Session: 0 Total Matches Played This Session: 22
8-Ball Matches Won This Session: 14 9-Ball Matches Won This Session: 0 Total Matches Won This Session: 14
8-Ball Session Win Percentage: 64% 9-Ball Session Win Percentage: N/A Total Session Win Percentage: 64%
8-On the Breaks This Session: 0 9-On the Snaps This Session: 0
8-Break and Runs This Session: 3 9-Break and Runs This Session: 0
8-Ball Mini Slams This Session: 0 9-Ball Mini Slams This Session: 0 Grand Slams This Session: 0
8-Ball Rackless This Session: 3 20-0(Skunks) This Session: 0

Last edited:

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Post your stats big talker

Just for the record I told them to start me out as at least a 7 or an 8 but I was forced to be a 4. Well my first week I jumped from a 4 to a 6 and then the following week I went from a 6 to an 8. I felt bad about it but what can you do?? I tried to be fair about it but I had to obey their rules. I probably should've sandbagged the whole season and got down to a 2 and then really piss people off. You know... Win by just enough to keep my rating down. Isnt that what its all about right?? Not getting better and keeping your player number count under 23??

You should've seen how upset these moogs were while I weaved whitey in and out of the rack and gluing them to other balls in a safety. PHew Weee!!! Damn near called me a cheater or playing dirty pool! LOL!!! That was my favorite part. Oh btw I always racked my own because we werent allowed to use a magic rack. Then I got accused of rigging the rack!! That is the one that took the cupie doll so no more APA unless its a masters league. Then and only then will I participate...

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Perhaps you should STFU if you cant back up your smack talk

Next time Im up in Seattle Ill play you some but you got to play for something. Thousands not Thousand.. Plural!!! I can't even buy a lousy cup of Starbucks for a thousand. Temple Billiards on Jackson st and if you stop by tell Rolando Jesse J from Il Terrazzo says hi!! He'll know who you're talking about.

There... I put it in bold and made it bigger so you won't miss it :thumbup2:

Last edited:

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
I suck, but I had a decent spring session... won MVP in the division by 15pts, have yet to see what I get for that.

That's the weird part here they don't get Sh!T... I'm also interested in finding out what happens. last season my coach won #1 MVP and #1 TOP GUN... He got nothing, Zero, NADA, ZILCH.

This season I've got another guy with a #1 MVP and TOP Gun in 8 Ball and #2 place in 9 Ball in both categories. I wish you guys would clue me in on this one. It seems to me each LO operates however they feel like.

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Not really any usable stats though.

Winning percentage in a handicap league only tells you if the handicap system is working or not more less.

Fwiw, I've been out of APA too long to get mine regardless.

*200-300 matches with a handful of run outs tops just means your really not a threat of runout at all, hardly a B player. (not singling anyone out)

** That sounds pretty negative, not meant too be really, just worthless opinion.

Last edited:

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
This is my first season ever with APA so I don't know what to expect. Not sure if our APA gives out individual awards but they are always adding money to free entry tournaments. We just had our Masters Top Gun tournament. Free entry, $1000 added. I took 2nd.

c_bruner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
these are mine... these dont reflect the Masters division stats from vegas in 2011 or 2012.. my team won in 2011 and took 3rd last year.. Screen Shot 2013-05-09 at 12.17.28 AM.jpg

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really any usable stats though.

Winning percentage in a handicap league only tells you if the handicap system is working or not more less.

Fwiw, I've been out of APA too long to get mine regardless.

*200-300 matches with a handful of run outs tops just means your really not a threat of runout at all, hardly a B player. (not singling anyone out)

** That sounds pretty negative, not meant too be really, just worthless opinion.

I think you're mixing apples and oranges. The runouts are for the season, not lifetime. For example, my stats were 4 B&Rs in 6 matches. That probably involved about 25 breaks, so that's about 16% B&Rs (on 8' Diamonds).

But you're right, percentages tell you a lot about the division people are in. That said, 7s are truncated so they should average more than 50%.

In any case, it's tough to maintain 90%+ over the long haul and the people I've known who do that are all somewhere between A players and solid shortstops. So there is some information in this. None of those players have posted their stats, though.

Cory

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play along. My 9 ball stats are pretty bad. It's easy to think I'm better than that but numbers don't lie. Also noticed it shows I have no 8 on the breaks or B&R's this session. Must be LO operator thing because I know I have some. Not many but some.

Cory, looks like you and I both got locked in the same year for 8 ball. That's when we met for drinks, right?

That sounds right, been a while! I often think some of my B&Rs are missing, but that may just be the beer goggles. If your score keeper doesn't mark the B&Rs in the little box at the right, it's probably more likely they don't get recorded.

BTW, anyone know exactly how "8-Ball Def Shot Avg. Lifetime" is calculated? Most people's numbers look way to high to be a per game stat and a little low to be a per match stat.

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sounds right, been a while! I often think some of my B&Rs are missing, but that may just be the beer goggles. If your score keeper doesn't mark the B&Rs in the little box at the right, it's probably more likely they don't get recorded.

BTW, anyone know exactly how "8-Ball Def Shot Avg. Lifetime" is calculated? Most people's numbers look way to high to be a per game stat and a little low to be a per match stat.

mine is high for a reason.