Your best playing cue

Patrick

1 Pocket Addict
Silver Member
My 80's gold letter Joss.

Played with it since 1988. I've won tournaments, leagues and action with it over the years. I collect other cues for fun now, but its the only cue I can say with 100% certainty I would never sell.

I got a RAT cue recently that plays awesome so I've retired the Joss for now. I'm enjoying experimenting with other cues a lot.

Patrick

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
I have had many custom and production cues and I am most fond of my Jim Pierce and Leon Sly cue. I also have an old EF series McDermott that also plays as well if not as good as the aforementioned cues with an OB Classic shaft on it.

Protocol

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to shoot with a Huebler for years but then tried a friends Mezz. Had to have one after that and the Huebler has been in my closet for the last 3 years. The Hybrid Pro 2 shaft is perfect for my style of play and the quality of the cue is excellent. Some might call me crazy but I wouldn't even trade it for a high dollar custom, i'm that impressed with it!

21whiskey

Banned
OldGrowth Brunswick TRU Balance

dont recall having a better playing cue, this was the best i ever knew

Attachments

• 2020a.jpg
    2020a.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 217

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Which game? Snooker, 14.1, rotation games? Kinda like asking which car is the best, depends on how you use it.