Z9 chalk review wanted

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone tried the Z9 chalk?

I have just ordered some pieces, and I will write a review when I have tested them.

Anyone else with experience?

-Jon Birger

rtbbf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Z9

I think their main product is cloth, which is rumored to give Simonis a run for the goal line

suharsh

Registered
Anyone tried the Z9 chalk?

I have just ordered some pieces, and I will write a review when I have tested them.

Anyone else with experience?

-Jon Birger

Can you please post your experience with the Chalk especially comparing it with other popular brands - both the inexpensive and expensive ones.

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
Shipping with tracking number from Germany to US is 40 euros. The shipping itself would cost more than the chalk itself.

Hopefully they would expand to the US market.

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Shipping with tracking number from Germany to US is 40 euros. The shipping itself would cost more than the chalk itself.

Hopefully they would expand to the US market.

Z9 Makes pool table cloth. I am guessing that the chalk might just be a marketing device. I suppose that we won't see the chalk sold in other markets until if and when the cloth is sold in other markets.

Further, as a marketing device, the chalk might very well be nothing more than some brand that we are already familiar with, that simply has a Z9 label. Or worse yet, it might just be some cheap crap, that simply has a Z9 label.

Of course this is all just supposition on my part. And I will try it for sure, if I can get my hands on some.

Fatz

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
Z9 Makes pool table cloth. I am guessing that the chalk might just be a marketing device. I suppose that we won't see the chalk sold in other markets until if and when the cloth is sold in other markets.

Further, as a marketing device, the chalk might very well be nothing more than some brand that we are already familiar with, that simply has a Z9 label. Or worse yet, it might just be some cheap crap, that simply has a Z9 label.

Of course this is all just supposition on my part. And I will try it for sure, if I can get my hands on some.

Fatz

Yeah i understand that. Actually I'm wondering if you're interested to share shipping. Of course it would be sent to your address and then later on send to my freight forwarding address. What do you think?

Its 40euros to send to a US address.

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Yeah i understand that. Actually I'm wondering if you're interested to share shipping. Of course it would be sent to your address and then later on send to my freight forwarding address. What do you think?

Its 40euros to send to a US address.

Sorry, still too much. :smile: