Kvinbrwr R.I.P.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a shock!! I'll miss his posts, he was one of the good guys here at AZ. My condolences to all his family and his friends...

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My god I am shocked! This is such a tragedy. Kevin was one of the first people I met and got to know here at AZ. Early on, Kevin was most helpful to me with advice on a very important personal issue. Additionally at that time, after about a 10 year absence for the game, he brought me up to speed with a current cue tutorial.

His advice and direction was most valued. Kevin's spirit, insight, quick wit and subtle sense of humor will be acutely missed.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and with Kevin to RIP here and ever after.

Sincerely,
Phil Dade

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Must say that I did not know him personally but I too always enjoyed reading his post's. More than a little shocked when I saw this thread. RIP sir.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
wasn't expecting that when I logged on for a look...

always liked his ebay listings and his posts, one of the few people who seemed to understand how to market a cue and its value.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow... chatted with him a couple of times. Looks like he posted thru late yesterday evening. Not sure of the direct correlation to his comments regarding 'vaping' but... what timing...

picture.php

RIP Kevin...

Randy

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeez! I was just reading his posts this morning in Johnnyt's e-cigarette thread. I am stunned. I hope his family is able to find some peace of mind. My condolences.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Just woke up to read this, I've been really sick, what a shock
Kevin was one of my favorites here on AZ, going to miss him.
Kev>>>RIP man

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunned

This is a big shock and like so many have said I also enjoyed reading his post.Condolences to his family and his friends.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OMG
R.I.P kevin
kevin sold me a tad
and advised me on other purchases
including a gina...:grin:
he was close to ernie
you could sense he loved cues
im really saddened to learn of this
larry (bbb)

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terrible news

My condolences..to his family and friends...this is terrible news.

I didn't know Kevin personally, but I always enjoyed his posts..whether about cue values, or kidding around.

His postings and values added to this site. I don't remember any cross words or drama fromKevin.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Az has lost a great member and contributer. I always enjoyed his posts and insights. My condolences to his friends and family.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Wow.....that sucks.

How very sad. I always enjoyed his posts here. He sure will be missed

Wow.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I didn't know Kevin personally but chatted with him a little when I just joined AZ and he gave me insights of GINA even how to contact Ernie. He was without a doubt knowledgeable and sharing person based on just those brief conversations we had.
I tried working a deal with him on a Gina once but that didn't pan out however I was certain I would buy a Gina one day from him.....
The pool community and AZ has truly lost a passionate and knowledgeable contributor.

My condolences to his friends and family...

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
We all have our time and I hope when mine comes it will be suddenly and shockingly also.

Remember to treat each day with those you love with as much importance as if it is the last.

I never met Kevin but I know by how he once defended RKC in this forum that if he cared about you that you had a loyal friend on which you could rely. Friends like that are few and far between.

JC

sluan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shocking news to see on first log-in of the day... my condolence to Kevin's family & friends.

RIP Kevin

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Kevin was one of the good guys. AZ lost one of its veteran members. Very sad indeed. RIP Kevin. May you play with the great silver gina cue in the sky.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin sure knew his way around cue sticks, but he never took unfair advantage of that knowledge.. He also knew people very well.. He was a calm voice, in many heated arguments..I, for one, will miss his quiet wisdom on these forums...
..RIP Kevin,..gone way too sudden, and way too soon !

Last edited: