Kvinbrwr R.I.P.

Tikkitavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am truly sadden with this news. KB, my friend, you will be missed. My prayers go out to all who are grieving this sudden and tragic loss.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd been away from this game for 40+ years before I found this web site but exchanged a few emails with Kevin as a result of his ebay sales. He was a gentleman in every respect. The kind of man every mother hoped their son would be.

When I found AZB I realized what a personality he was and always hoped to meet him some day. I though it might happen at Ernie's shop as he always seemed to be there a day or two before or after I was.

On a few recent visits to Ernie's I caught glimpses of the cue he was designing and making and was looking forward to pictures of Ernie's 50th anniversary cue and was sure the debut would be presented to us by Kevin.

Although we never met I feel that this site and all of us that visit it are a little poorer with his passing.

My condolences to his family and those of you who were his friends.

RIP Kevin

Tony Centi

Last edited:

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had quite a few pm's back and forth regarding Tad's. He was very knowledgeable and helpful.
It just shows again, not to put things off until tomorrow.
My condolences to the entire family.
R.I.P Kevin

dmyles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear this. I know he will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family and friends.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
That's a shame. I feel like I just read one of his posts in the last few days?

RIP Kev !!!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have a long list of folks on this message board who I want to meet and Kevin was towards the top. I am stunned by this news and wish his soul and family all the best.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rest in peace Kevin. One of the forum members who contributed positively and greatly to our community here. :(

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I log in this aft and this hits me in the face. I can't express how shocked and sad this bit of news has made me.

Kevin was one of the Good Guys and like his Buddy, Tate, I could always count on him to answer a PM if I had a question Re cues.

Rest in Peace Kevin and my condolences to Kevin's family and close Friends.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't offer anything approaching eloquent. I am absolutely shocked to read this news about our friend.

RIP, good sir. You had many friends here.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I didn't know Kevin personally, but enjoyed his posts on AZ. I'm shocked and wish the best for his family.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him but enjoyed his posts. May the good Lord bless his soul and be with his family and friends during this difficult time.