Pool Sharks Reality Show

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope they can up the reality factor to the point where pool enthusiasts could relate. The title card background still image is of that really bad felt on really cheesy tables you would find in an office breakroom or dive bar. I hope they can at least play on some professional equipment (simonis, gold crown, diamond, etc) and maybe even enter a regional tour stop to show case the pros for a bit. Not everyone is impressed with the one shot and twelve balls go in six pockets routine. Let's see some action, with a decent stroke and run out packages being dropped.

Somehow, I dont think we will see that at all.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this show going to be aired or is this just a trailer with the hope of it getting on TV ?

If there is a starting date does anyone know what that would be, thanks.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Everyone with a camera and was in a high school play would be doing it if it was that easy to get on TV. Deadlest Catch is about the only reality show I watch on a regular bases, and that only because I spent a total of 39 months up in Alaska. Johnnyt

I set chockers one summer for college money. I can say with certainty that "Axmen" was 98% Barnyard refuse.

Does anybody really believe reality TV has anything to do with reality?

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Fatboy and me.jpg
    Fatboy and me.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 399

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was there!

This shit should be on TV....

Right now, they have some reality show called The Crisley's about some rich guy and his family of dorks,,,,of course the father is obviously gay (at least to me )but it appears the wife doesn't know it yet ....might be the dumbest show I've ever seen but gets 1.5 million viewers watch it......

I made it thru 15 minutes, and that was it....

Filming "Raising the Hustler!"

When action goes down,
":thumbup:"
Raising the Hustler" is there!

www.facebook.com/raisingthehustler
@raisingthehustl
#poolordie
#raisingthehustler

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Filming for 8 years EVERYWHERE!

I happen to know that Cleary is a better actor. Maybe we will see him on an episode, all dressed to the nines.

As far as the script writing goes, and if it is a Reality Show, maybe they can get Kurt Sutter to write for them.

That way, we can bet on who gets taken out into the alley and gets wasted on the next episode.

I will watch it tho, if I can get it on Dish. Maybe it will be on Comedy Central. Eff Boy is pretty funny acting the OG and all.

You think Cleary cleans up nice?
"Raising the Hustler" thinks so!

www.facebook.com/raisingthehustler
@raisingthehustl
#raisingthehustler
#poolordie

Attachments

• Cleary Zion n me.jpg
    Cleary Zion n me.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 392

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
wow just wow..... I will cross my fingers that one of the relity shows picks up... As far as watching it... Showtime needed to be in more than a rented prom tux... There are models over $89 they could have rented.... It did add to the cheese factor but that was off the chart already... I say have a reality show with Scooter like was suggested where they follow him around busting carwashes and then into the pool hall... Would be like America's dumbest criminals meets America's dumbest pool players.....

The woofing may work for the adolescents but seriously Keither and Ronnie were about the last of that breed I cared to listen to... IF these are the best we can hope for as protagonist and antagonist I don't think many will sit thru even the first act.....

Maybe it takes off... I just shudder at the thoughts of what dregs it will bring to the pool room and the behavior they will exhibit.....

Will awaut the next trailer tho because I think they have several angles they are considering... Just hoping this isn't the A+ option....

Chris

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Eric needs to lose the Mutton Chop on his face. If he hasn't already.

It accentuates his jowls. I know, people do things that make them think look cool.

Thats why they invented mirrors.

If this were presented to a network, I can't see them doing anything with it.

There are hundreds of TV shows that got a pilot and a couple of shows on air before they were canceled.

However, you may be able to catch it on UTube, or Wal Mart Bargain Bin.

Last edited:

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guy who offered to plunk down $500 to bet on who looks prettier at the table shouldn't comment on pool gambling as if he has anything worthwhile to contribute. Players bet on performance not preening.

It was on performance. It's not difficult to spot those who can play and those that cannot, even for Americans.

And there's simply not enough money in the world i wouldnt bet if it came to a swimwear contest. We can go all-in there...

My money's on this guy...

attachment.php

And wow. The show itself looks terrible. The concept, the "characters", the production. All of it.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I hope the next trailer with the women hustlers on a bus is a lot better than this. Johnnyt

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Gotta love these,...

attachment.php

And wow. The show itself looks terrible. The concept, the "characters", the production. All of it.

I'm likin' the top right & bottom right pics ! :grin-square:

attachment.php

There's only one person who could pull off a reality tv show about pool and that is John Barton. It might even be rather good...