Sorry but I have to ask ---

MFB

Just a User
Silver Member
avmaster said:
Man, MFB, I gotta get me one of them suits........:D :D

Name?? whats a name?? nickname..... pudn'tain and pool's my game....;)

:D :D :D :D

I had that suit custom made for me back in 1965. Pretty sporty, eh?

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
I think in the future all new members should have to sign up and post under there first and last name as there handle. I still say that would create less confusion and less hassle for the benefit of all members.

I belong to a forum for my professional video camera -- before signing up, they emphatically tell us to use our real full name. I have not yet seen a forum as professional as this one -- with people who respectfully share their knowledge and put some thought into their post. Hence, I agree with Kevin Lindstrom -- if all new members had to sign up and post under their real names, I believe this would greatly benefit AzB, (and would most likely minimize all this kindergarden drama that goes on here).

-- peer

avmaster

Man of Reason
Gold Member
Silver Member
MFB said:
:D :D :D :D

I had that suit custom made for me back in 1965. Pretty sporty, eh?

Oh yeah.....:p That is the Cat's Pajama's Kool.....:D

1965......:cool: I was there man...........;)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Peer said:
I belong to a forum for my professional video camera -- before signing up, they emphatically tell us to use our real full name. I have not yet seen a forum as professional as this one -- with people who respectfully share their knowledge and put some thought into their post. Hence, I agree with Kevin Lindstrom -- if all new members had to sign up and post under their real names, I believe this would greatly benefit AzB, (and would most likely minimize all this kindergarden drama that goes on here).

-- peer

Maybe you should ask Mike to allow you to change your user name to your real name. Per your suggestion.

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
Maybe you should ask Mike to allow you to change your user name to your real name. Per your suggestion.

If anything, I would ask Mike why you, Pool Slut, were let back on this forum.

-- peer

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
Peer said:
If anything, I would ask Mike why you, Pool Slut, were let back on this forum.

-- peer

Surprise, no response.

The silence is deafening isn't it?:rolleyes:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
The rules should not be bent for any particular person... whether his grammer and spelling is better or not. :D

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
well shorty, bruce, and until recently painpool are all welcome....being banned here isn't really a punishement, just means you get to pick a new user name.

my guess is almost everyone who has been banned that wanted to come back is back.