Sorry but I have to ask ---

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't there a rule against people coming back under new identities when they've received a permanent ban?

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
My opinion

I think in the future all new members should have to sign up and post under there first and last name as there handle. I still say that would create less confusion and less hassle for the benefit of all members.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
I think in the future all new members should have to sign up and post under there first and last name as there handle. I still say that would create less confusion and less hassle for the benefit of all members.

I would have no problem with this. I'm sure people would play less games on here if they were using their real names, although a lot of us old timers on here know one another by their real name anyhow.

d_flash

Rack it up, I'll break it
Silver Member
Matt_24 said:
Isn't there a rule against people coming back under new identities when they've received a permanent ban?

lol...and I always thought it was their brown noses that allowed them back. :eek:

asiasdad

Banned
d_flash said:
lol...and I always thought it was their brown noses that allowed them back. :eek:

Now you know why he's the "cocobolo cowboy" after being kicked off as a "pool sleuth"

Danny

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:

Worst Idea Ever!

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:

9 times out of 10 I tell People I don't know my name is Larry Tweak. There would be no way to actually enforce the rule. People would name themselves as they please.

My real name is Heywood Jablome ;)

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
I don't see how that changes much. For instance, I couldn't call myself Charles Lindberg without somebody noticing, but if I wanted to call myself something unexceptional instead of my real name (Gregory Peck) who would know.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My real pool name is Harry. Harry Sachs. Hey, I swear I use this one, sometimes. How'd you like to get beat by a guy named Harry Sachs?

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Had to use bigskyjake, I didn't think Rusty Shackleford would fit

dale_big.jpg

whitewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
I seriously DO NOT think we should be forced to use our real first and last names....

:D :D :D

So that means that you are practicing your ass off right now and are going to take all of our money?:D