Open action invitation to JL & AF

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shortly after Guemo beat Jeanette the last time on Sunday at the SBE he was approached by Jeanette's camp to see if he had interest in playing Allison F for some big money. Guemo turned down the invitation. He was too mentally and physically exhausted, BUT........... now that he's rested he would welcome yet another match with J L or play AF for whatever they want to play for. They can host a match in Puerto Rico or they are willing to fly to New Jersey and play in Vineland. This invitation is good for today, next week, next month or whenever. You may call 856-285-4837 to make arrangements

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Shortly after Guemo beat Jeanette the last time on Sunday at the SBE he was approached by Jeanette's camp to see if he had interest in playing Allison F for some big money. Guemo turned down the invitation. He was too mentally and physically exhausted, BUT........... now that he's rested he would welcome yet another match with J L or play AF for whatever they want to play for. They can host a match in Puerto Rico or they are willing to fly to New Jersey and play in Vineland. This invitation is good for today, next week, next month or whenever. You may call 856-285-4837 to make arrangements

Looks like the lady killer may be predisposed to evolve into a serial murderer:scratchhead:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I am betting he will have a much tougher time with Allison. If it goes off and the game is even I will take Allison for $500 per set with a two set minimum.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Allison did gamble back many years ago. Once at Mothers we passed a hat around & collected 5 large to put her in the box with Lil' T. She has said before thats all behind her now & she has no interest in gambling. I'd be really shocked if she matched up. Sounds to me as though someone spoke before talking to Allie.

Bobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am betting he will have a much tougher time with Allison. If it goes off and the game is even I will take Allison for $500 per set with a two set minimum.

I totally agree. I haven't seen this guy play so I don't know just how good he is but playing Allison Fisher will not be anything like playing Jeanette. Fisher just makes so few mistakes it may throw him off his rythmn.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea and Allison's snooker background is very important because trying to leave her a long shot is the wrong thing to do, as she just spears them in like they were hangers. I watched her double dip Tommy Kennedy in his own tournament something like 9-2 and 7-1 and she can really have the cueball on a string. She used to practice on tight Diamonds at Mothers in Charlotte and make it look effortless, and her safety play will be much stronger than JLee's. I hope they will bring him to Charlotte and let him play Allison and Kelly Fisher so I can watch.--Leonard

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
details?

Allison did gamble back many years ago. Once at Mothers we passed a hat around & collected 5 large to put her in the box with Lil' T. She has said before thats all behind her now & she has no interest in gambling. I'd be really shocked if she matched up. Sounds to me as though someone spoke before talking to Allie.

Who is Lil' T....and how did the match turn out?

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

im not sure about the girls.
but i would like to match up.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Who is Lil' T....and how did the match turn out?

Tony Watson. She won then he came back a couple nights later & tried again...and lost again. I believe he gave her the 6 out...and didn't like it. The first set was 7 ahead & was over in less than 30 minutes. She tortured Brian Groce pretty good too getting the 7 I believe. He came through with strong arm John & they pretty much got busted.
Like Leonard said...I've seen her play many top men even in local tournaments...like TK & Stevie Moore...and she beat them. In the TK tourney I bought her with like the 6 or 7th blind bid for only a C-note. I was shocked they picked that many men before her...many were shortstop speed. She won in a laugher & we chopped up a nice pot.:thumbup:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Tony Watson. She won then he came back a couple nights later & tried again...and lost again. I believe he gave her the 6 out...and didn't like it. The first set was 7 ahead & was over in less than 30 minutes. She tortured Brian Groce pretty good too getting the 7 I believe. He came through with strong arm John & they pretty much got busted.
Like Leonard said...I've seen her play many top men even in local tournaments...like TK & Stevie Moore...and she beat them. In the TK tourney I bought her with like the 6 or 7th blind bid for only a C-note. I was shocked they picked that many men before her...many were shortstop speed. She won in a laugher & we chopped up a nice pot.:thumbup:

you dont she would beat them even right?

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member

Breedlove was in Puerto Rico aproximately 2 years ago; therefore, it is possible a match in the Island. It would interesting to see the match here with J Lee or Allison.

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

She beat Cliff Joyner too once gambling. I went to mother's several times and I can tell you, those Diamonds were super tight. Allison played great on those tables.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
you dont she would beat them even right?

Not in a long gambling session...just not what she does. But in a short tourney race...very possible. She puts a lot of heat on the men because they feel they are "suppose" to beat her. Like I said, I have seen her play even & beat in a tourney Tony, Stevie, TK...and quite a few others. If she plays absolute perfect pool, which she does often...no one has to like it in a race to 7 or 9.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If Guemo plays any female even you can bet what you like.

I just told you what I would like to bet if they play even. Since this guy is apparently a stone cold champion then what kind of weight does Kelly Fisher get? I will bet 10-20 thousand with 6-out wild and the breaks.

Apparently he and his camp think that they are stealing as do you so instead of a ROBBERY how about you all make an even game and let's get the bet WAY UP THERE.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
I just told you what I would like to bet if they play even. Since this guy is apparently a stone cold champion then what kind of weight does Kelly Fisher get? I will bet 10-20 thousand with 6-out wild and the breaks.

Apparently he and his camp think that they are stealing as do you so instead of a ROBBERY how about you all make an even game and let's get the bet WAY UP THERE.

John, Guimo's camp are the ones getting the offers. Everyone now wants to play him. If I were you, I wouldn't open my mouth like you are doing.

timdog24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lol. Because I like the Puerto Rican fellow over Allison that means he's a champion and he's stealing? I don't know the man, but watched him play both times against JL, bet on him, and liked what I saw. It's my own opinion. I don't understand this 6 n out nonsense. You posted a comment about liking Allison and I posted one liking the other way. No need to talk crazy about 6 n out spots and betting 20 thousand. These things aren't going to happen. We are talking about a side bet which would certainly not influence how they match up. I was just letting you know I'd gladly take your bet if this game went down. lighten up.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John, Guimo's camp are the ones getting the offers. Everyone now wants to play him. If I were you, I wouldn't open my mouth like you are doing.

So this means he is willing to give up the six out to Kelly? I don't understand your point?

The guy has played in public and many have rated him as being world class speed.

His backers and some spectators feel strongly enough about him playing Allison or "any female" to make the bet amount no limit.

So usually to me this says that either the backers are trying to high roll the other side OR they think that they are stone cold stealing.

I don't want this to be another men vs. women thread. I said if it goes off with Allison then I will bet $500 a set. I could be blowing the money but I will take a shot. I figure Guemo is an unknown and Allison is a much tougher opponent. Unless he is a closet Filipino I like the game much more than he and Jeanette.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Lol. Because I like the Puerto Rican fellow over Allison that means he's a champion and he's stealing? I don't know the man, but watched him play both times against JL, bet on him, and liked what I saw. It's my own opinion. I don't understand this 6 n out nonsense. You posted a comment about liking Allison and I posted one liking the other way. No need to talk crazy about 6 n out spots and betting 20 thousand. These things aren't going to happen. We are talking about a side bet which would certainly not influence how they match up. I was just letting you know I'd gladly take your bet if this game went down. lighten up.

It's the way you let me know. Most people say, bet, and "if you would like to bet more let me know."

However in light of the obvious fact that so many people want to bet the farm on "Guemo" I might have to crawfish and ask for weight. Make me an offer that makes it a fair game between them and if we are both gambling we can bet more.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
However in light of the obvious fact that so many people want to bet the farm on "Guemo" I might have to crawfish and ask for weight.

Alright, I just gotta ask ya JB, how this term came about... Or did you just make it up? Does AZB's own, crawfish, have it trademarked or sumptin'??? :confused: