Get behind me, Burt, I CAN'T LOSE!

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm taking on all comers, and have a rock solid two match winning streak going, ripping through APA SL4s and SL5s like a hot knife through butta. I'm looking for my next challenge, and am bursting the seams with beaming confidence. My level of play is rad to the power of sick, and my Samsara and I cannot be beat. I'm thinking about taking my game the road. Let me know what you think.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I hope your first stop is anywhere in North Carolina...head to Sharky's for some good action then go over to King Street in Fayetteville after you rob those places buy a ticket and come to Iowa and tripple your bank roll playing me, but I need a lot of weight cuz you are a champion.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I'm taking on all comers, and have a rock solid two match winning streak going, ripping through APA SL4s and SL5s like a hot knife through butta. I'm looking for my next challenge, and am bursting the seams with beaming confidence. My level of play is rad to the power of sick, and my Samsara and I cannot be beat. I'm thinking about taking my game the road. Let me know what you think.

It's:

Get on me Burt, I can't lose.

But while we are on the subject:

Sarah - How did you know my name was Sarah?
Eddie - You told me.
Sarah - I lie. When I'm drunk I lie.
Eddie - OK, so what's your name today?
Sarah - Sarah.

Peace

Kevin

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
if you are beating up on the sl4s and sl5s pretty regularly, then you should step up and play some sl6s....hey, im a sl6...what a coincidence. :wink:

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope your first stop is anywhere in North Carolina...head to Sharky's for some good action then go over to King Street in Fayetteville after you rob those places buy a ticket and come to Iowa and tripple your bank roll playing me, but I need a lot of weight cuz you are a champion.

Why thank you Mikey. Are you trying to watch me go broke? I haven't beat anyone over the 3 rating in over a year.

Yep, hit the road running. Best of luck. Skill level has absolutely no relevance in making money gambling. Knowing your TRUE level when matching up does.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you are beating up on the sl4s and sl5s pretty regularly, then you should step up and play some sl6s....hey, im a sl6...what a coincidence. :wink:

I really don't like playing against shooters who brag or boast about their APA skill level, but thanks for the offer. Plus, I don't take money from suckers, only straight up players. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. Maybe you can be road partner and be there for me when I need a time out to help me make critical decisions at the table, and make me look good; I don't need an APA SL6 up-staging my game.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, hit the road running. Best of luck. Skill level has absolutely no relevance in making money gambling. Knowing your TRUE level when matching up does.

Obviously I have nothing to worry about then, thanks for the massive support. Maybe we'll hook up on the road.

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
I really don't like playing against shooters who brag or boast about their APA skill level, but thanks for the offer. Plus, I don't take money from suckers, only straight up players. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. Maybe you can be road partner and be there for me when I need a time out to help me make critical decisions at the table, and make me look good; I don't need an APA SL6 up-staging my game.

true..if i want to get to a sl7, i need to play better players. but i will still coach ya.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member

calling TIMEOUTS (for critical decisions at the table) on the road is a good idea, and exactly why most take partners with them....
:eek: :grin:

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Congrats on the winning streak. Let me know when you can knock off SL1s and SL2s with some frequency. Then we can talk. :grin: :rotflmao1:

Last edited:

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
true..if i want to get to a sl7, i need to play better players. but i will still coach ya.

Don't steal my thunder, and don't assume you are a better players based on some arbitrary number someone uses to rate your skill level.

Again, I'll see you on the road...

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member

Hey Gregg,

I'm an APA player and I'll play some. Heck, I'm even in NEW JERSEY! :grin:

Thanks for the chuckle, this post made my day.

Eric

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
Don't steal my thunder, and don't assume you are a better players based on some arbitrary number someone uses to rate your skill level.

Again, I'll see you on the road...

cool. im in fla. pm me if you do not go broke before you get this far.

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member

i am starting out assuming this was stated with some sarcasm just for fun - on the other hand if it's not you're going to need the following... o.k. so maybe i missed it - what SL are you? 'cause if you ain't a seven in 8ball and a nine in 9ball, you're settin yourself up to get your clock cleaned. and a few of the 7's and 9's i've seen still couldn't hang with a lot of the gamblers i know. and if you do go on the road add atlanta to your list.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am starting out assuming this was stated with some sarcasm just for fun - on the other hand if it's not you're going to need the following... o.k. so maybe i missed it - what SL are you? 'cause if you ain't a seven in 8ball and a nine in 9ball, you're settin yourself up to get your clock cleaned. and a few of the 7's and 9's i've seen still couldn't hang with a lot of the gamblers i know. and if you do go on the road add atlanta to your list.

Don't you worry about me or what the APA thinks, I can match up with the best of 'em. Just ask the SL4 and SL5 who got steam rolled the past couple Tuesday nights by yours truly. I even pulled it off on a lousy bar table poor lighting and dirty cloth, drunks all around to distract me (not to mention I had a few beers myself) after work, cold,with no warming up my game.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
APA winning, does not mean squat on the road. Come back with your question when you can say you won 1k, 2k, 5k playing someone heads up.

Sorry, I don't cherry pick APA SL4 or SL5s, I prefer winning multiple Ks from playing someone, heads up.

I hope I don't come off like I'm woofing or anything, just keeping it real.