Looking for someone to install micarta ferrule &Kamui black tip

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Leon has some too. Sly that is....... I remember he was selling some..... He could certainly do what you are requesting. Then again, so could I. I have one ferrule left, and Kamui Black hard and med.

$50 for ferrule install
$35 for tip install
+
$whatever it costs for shipping both ways.

Getting a masonh ferrule and Kamui Tip: Priceless

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Kenny Murrell can do it.

Leon has some too. Sly that is....... I remember he was selling some..... He could certainly do what you are requesting. Then again, so could I. I have one ferrule left, and Kamui Black hard and med.

$50 for ferrule install
$35 for tip install
+
$whatever it costs for shipping both ways.

Getting a masonh ferrule and Kamui Tip: Priceless

ONTHEBREAK

Still Learning!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
147   1   0
Lol

I can vouch for Bryan. He installed the Mason Micarta and Kamui Black medium combo on a new cue for me... Really nice feel to it and great work done by Mr.Fisher.

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Does that mean you have both, and just need somebody to install them, or you need the materials AND the installation???

poolplayer32091

Richard Penny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CueWorks, etc/ authorized Kamui installer

I have solid rod material of every kind, from buffalo horn, to unbleached ivory...incl. micarta, Meucci Original, Super XTC, Linen-based Melamine (LBM) Linen-based Fiber (LBF) Ivorite, Ivorine III and IV, Aegis, Elforyn Ivory (ivory sub) among others! I machine the ferrule for whatever hit you're looking for. I also play w/ Kamui Black Supersoft and stock the newest Kamui II and Kamui Black in all hardness. Check out my website <www.cueworksetc.com> as I'm offering free return shipping for repairs. My contact info is on website so give me a call.