Perfect Blaim

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
im making a new dvd on how to blaim everything on anything but you. i will teach you how to accuse people of sharking, cry about bad rolls, yell at tourny directors, blaim your mom for not making you tall enough to reach some shots, bust your friends, smack your 1k dollar cue on a table cuz you missed, give nasty looks because someone just combo'd the 9 on you, and much much more. it will improve your mental game exponentially i swear. all for the low price of $25,555,550,000.32

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At last!

Does it include a section on whining about not enough handicap? If it does, sign up. Do you take third party checks?

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sounds good, do you accept credit cards? i just found one in a parking lot this morning and i think its still good.

Mike

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
sounds good, do you accept credit cards? i just found one in a parking lot this morning and i think its still good.

Mike

today only!!!! also today only no shipping or handling on all stolen credit cards!! wooooooot!

horton129

Haaa Perfect Blaim.

I once called a player who plays 3 balls lower than me a f****** cheater because he won and kicked me out of a tourney.
I Perfect Blaim my wife for calling me before a match (what was she thinking, doesn't she know???).
I Perfect Blaim the floor for being slipery.
I Perfect Blaim guys for chit-chatting on the side.
I Perfect Blaim pockets for moving when i shoot.
I Perfect Blaim the lights, the balls, the felt, the way the other guy looks like i should punch him in the face. I never miss, i am perfect, the other guys never beat me or play good it is always some bad luck, bad roll, coincidence every single match i have lost i should have won.
On a hill hill after a missed shot from my oponent which resulted in a dead safe i turned to him and said: I want to take you outside and hit you in the face, brake all your teeth on the sidewalk and piss on you.
I'm not a sore loser i have a Perfect Blaim DVD (i'd buy it if it was more aforedable).

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would not blaim you if you sold the DVD for twice that price! I'd buy one if you offered it on VHS. My DVD player is now a melted mass of plastic and metal. For that I blaim my drunken brother in law who mistook it for an electric knife sharper.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Wow, that's great Jason -- will we be able to call for any explanations. Will you go on a signing tour? Does Oprah know of this?

Bob <I can tell my great grand kids I knew Jason when ....>

poolpro

Not a pro
Silver Member
Can I be the first to write a review?

I am not sure if I am qualified to have an opinion though. Maybe I should do a poll and IF ( and only if:rolleyes:) I get enough votes, will I post my opinion.

I do not want to offend everyone by being so bold as to make an observation about something I have personally seen and then have the nerve to actually share that with others:eek:

I mean what will they think of next? Free speech? The open exchange of ideas? That is just CRAZY talk!

We need to ban together and put a stop to this kind of thing before it catches on even more. Who knows where it could lead?

I think instead of club memeberships maybe we could sell spots to be a pre qualified memeber in good standing of the " autherized to have an opinion" club. Then you would have to submit for a " sharing of opinion" permit for each time that you wanted to actually post that opinion.

We absiolutely cannot allow JUST anyone to have an opinion, and we sure as hell cannot expect others to realize that they could just make up their own minds on something even if others feel differently.

Jw

Jw