Whitten cases

grumpydad1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking to buy a couple cases ,
Can some one shed some light on Whitten cases as far as protection for your cues..I have heard they are great but really have never heard of them..
or any recommedations of other cases/
thanks

Last edited:

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Shoot KOINNKID a PM. He can get just about any case you like, and can help you choose one that will fit your needs.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking to buy a couple cases ,
Can some one shed some light on Whitten cases as far as protection for your cues..I have heard they are great but really have never heard of them..
or any recommedations of other cases/
thanks

If you like a very sleek, stylish case, that will perfectly protect your cues (unless you drive over them with an SUV, or drop them out of a plane at 30,000 feet :) I don't believe you can do any better.

My custom alligator Whitten and Gina.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• Whitten 1.jpg
    Whitten 1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
As a person who has dissected Whitten cases I can tell you that they are without a doubt one of the most durable and well made cases on Earth. Dan and Joe Whitten have created a case that is solid and works well.

The Whittens go the extra mile to construct a sleek and stylish case. Their cases are always "just right" and not more than is needed. I compare them to a well tailored tuxedo.

You cannot go wrong with a Whitten case.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Whitten Cases

I'm a big Whitten fan.
They're very well made, great protection, and I just like the look.
Wasn't sure about the zipper-lid until I bought one.
I own 4 and have had a few others.
They are fine cases.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
A few reasons to buy Whitten:

Sleek designs with many leather choices
Many interior designs for # of cues and shafts
Innovative spacer system so all components fit perfectly (even with JP's)
They wear like iron...hold their shape forever
Spring cushioned shaft tubes
A design that is tested to keep moisture away from your cue
They can be customized to match your cue
The Whittens are a family business in the USA
They back the product superbly
Whitten cases resell for big money (hold value very well)

I've owned a dozen or so and keep several of my best cues in matching Whitten cases. Never a disappointment. They are the best in my opinion. High standards and great people.

Joe Whitten (813) 472-9305
http://whittencases.com

Sneakypete05

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Whitten that I bought used about ten years ago,if it ever wears out I will for sure buy another one.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like!!

A few reasons to buy Whitten:

Sleek designs with many leather choices
Many interior designs for # of cues and shafts
Innovative spacer system so all components fit perfectly (even with JP's)
They wear like iron...hold their shape forever
Spring cushioned shaft tubes
A design that is tested to keep moisture away from your cue
They can be customized to match your cue
The Whittens are a family business in the USA
They back the product superbly
Whitten cases resell for big money (hold value very well)

I've owned a dozen or so and keep several of my best cues in matching Whitten cases. Never a disappointment. They are the best in my opinion. High standards and great people.

Joe Whitten (813) 472-9305
http://whittencases.com

I REALLY like all the comments above especially #8!!!!!!
Dan

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whittens are excellent cases - used to own one. The only drawbacks to me with the original config were that I won't abide having to pour cues out of a case, and there's no jump cue compartment standard.
The new Whitten Lites have an inset tube that allows you to reach your fingers in and get the parts. Looks to be a great improvement.
One way or another... For style & protection they are truly superior.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
My Whitten is the best case I have ever owned and the only case I really use. I have a 3x6 and I love everything about it... it even stands up by itself without having to lean it against the wall. I feel like I could run over that thing with my car or beat it with a baseball bat and it wouldn't even phase the case or the cues inside. It also looks perfect in my opinion... nice and sleek... very tasteful and not bulky and gaudy like some cases can be. They could charge and extra 200 bucks for their cases and they would still be my only choice. A lot of custom cues (like my Gina) come standard with a Whitten case as well...

http://www.whittencases.com/Site/Welcome.html

Last edited:

grumpydad1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
another whitten question

im gonna buy one, just need to find one!!!!

Last edited:

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only downsides to the whitten I owned was the tubes coming right to the opening of the case, which has been remidied with the new lite cases, which i am guessing have recessed shaft tubes. The only other thing i didnt like was hearing my cues rattle around inside, and the cloth liners could have been a little cushier. Overall great cases.

I never saw imprints in the lid of the case. I believe there was like a block of wood or some hard material sewn into the lid that would prevent that from ever happening.