GTF Replica 2x4 cue case For Sale

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
For sale is a like-new condition Black Lizard print 2 by 4 GTF replica cue case. This case is PRISTINE. You could not tell this case from new. There are NO dents, marks, scratches. Not a hint of chalk dust. I don't think this case has ever even seen a cue!

GTF says about their replica cases: The highest quality Extrusion Built Tube Case Collection Engineered for G.T.F. The ultimate super lightweight case construction, the first fully and completely lined interior case with moisture resistant fabric and built so that no parts of your cues will ever have direct contact with any other part of the cue. No other extrusion built cue case offers the fit and security in a small precise tailored space. Put your case up against the G.T.F. Challenge and find out for yourself.

And .... Extrusion Molded Tube Cases -- Air Tight and Sealed -- For the Best Precision Fit Cue Protection and Security

These cases sell for over $500.00. Check them out at: http://gtfcases.com/D25x/product/replica_2x4Traditional.html

The first two photo are photos that I took that are not too descriptive, so I've included some stock photos of the GTF replica case.

Asking $350.00 OBO.

I also have a nice HR Hard Shell case, GREAT for travelling, for sale on AZ: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=175860

Attachments

• 2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.002s.jpg
    2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.002s.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 695
  • 2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.003s.jpg
    2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.003s.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 677
  • 2113s.jpg
    2113s.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 678
  • r2x4bkl.jpg
    r2x4bkl.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 684
  • 100350.jpg
    100350.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Need to borrow some money to buy this case?

Borrow money from pessimists they don't expect it back.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

4. A dog's parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.

11. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.

12. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

13. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.

14. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

Ultimate True Test: Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour. Then open the trunk and see who's the happiest to see you.