Mika stop crying about the rack!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, I'm saying the neutral racker might put up a rack with gaps. Having a neutral racker will give random racks preventing pattern racking, but it shouldn't force the breaker to hit a slug rack.

If you were watching the stream, they did everything they could to accommodate Mika, and he was STILL crying.
They didn't force anything.
Which is the basis of my point.

Do you really think that the rackers involved are going to give a bad rack at this point in the game?
I don't think so.

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you were watching the stream, they did everything they could to accommodate Mika, and he was STILL crying.
They didn't force anything.
Which is the basis of my point.

Do you really think that the rackers involved are going to give a bad rack at this point in the game?
I don't think so.

He is probably just proving his point... why change it now, and here you go for doing so.

evanlockhart

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is for Mika's THIRD US Open Championship in a row, and definitely one of the biggest pool tournaments in the world. If the rack is off, the rack is off. He has every right in the world to be 100% SURE it's nice and tight. He's not "crying", he just wants a fair chance at playing his best pool, and a controlled break with a shot at your next objective ball is huge at this level...bigger than spectators or people on forums "crying" that he wants a rack done right.

evanlockhart

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone confirm if it was Jay racking?

Jay was/is still racking.

Mika won the first rack with a 7-9 combo

Corey played an incredible safe on the 8, hiding the cue ball behind the 9 and then made a great bank on the 8 after Mika hit the 8 on kick.

It's tied 1-1, Corey breaking

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Jay is Not racking for the Cory mika match. Eric Hu knows who it is some head ref for the Bca

Jay was/is still racking.

Mika won the first rack with a 7-9 combo

Corey played an incredible safe on the 8, hiding the cue ball behind the 9 and then made a great bank on the 8 after Mika hit the 8 on kick.

It's tied 1-1, Corey breaking

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay is Not racking for the Cory mika match. Eric Hu knows who it is some head ref for the Bca

Sounds like Ken Schuman (sp?). Barry appointed Ken as the TD a few years ago. Between being the TD and a certified ref, it would make sense for Ken to stand watch over the final matches.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
He is not Ken. It is someone I have never seen before and I have been coming here for years.

Sounds like Ken Schuman (sp?). Barry appointed Ken as the TD a few years ago. Between being the TD and a certified ref, it would make sense for Ken to stand watch over the final matches.

rayshooter22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neutral Racker??

This tournament has been rack your own the whole time.. Why switch to a neutral racker now?? Kind of Silly..

JarnoV

JarnoV
Silver Member
Neither of the players are accepting the rack they are first given. Bill Stock then re-racks and they just have to accept the rack then.