lizard wraps

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
Just ask for seam pics of previous work.

I'm sure Doug would be fine, but I haven't seen his seam pics.

Isnt this a beautiful way of setting off a great cue?

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a very good.idea. Just look at any cue of mine that has leather on it. And you will be looking at the seem. Search me on here and you will find them. Or you can check out a Joss West that I refurbished for Will P there is pics in the cue gallery and you can see pics of the seem on his. Any time I do a cue with leather the seam is always pointed up in all the pics.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a very good.idea. Just look at any cue of mine that has leather on it. And you will be looking at the seem. Search me on here and you will find them. Or you can check out a Joss West that I refurbished for Will P there is pics in the cue gallery and you can see pics of the seem on his. Any time I do a cue with leather the seam is always pointed up in all the pics.

Commendable, and, as it should be.

Dick

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
I have a couple of Doug Patrick's cues with elephant ear wraps. It takes a lot of very close looking to find the seam. Nearly invisible.

-Howard

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I have a couple of Doug Patrick's cues with elephant ear wraps. It takes a lot of very close looking to find the seam. Nearly invisible.

-Howard

I agree Howard. I have seen a cue with a lizard wrap and Doug did an excellent job. I do leather wraps as well and another AZ'er here is Kenny Koo "Flyingsnail", the master :)

Last edited: