$25 9ball tourney

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9ball tourney on saturday jan 15th at mo river pub & pool in columbia mo. played on 9 diamond barbox tables. $20 + $5 green fees. race to 7 on both sides. pays 1/4 of field. we will have a calcutta as long as there is interest in doing so. calcutta will start at 1:30 and tourney will start at 2:00 pm sharp. full kitchen and bar and a lil action

Last edited:

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9ball tourney on saturday jan 15th at mo river pub & pool in columbia mo. played on 9 diamond barbox tables. $20 + $5 green fees. race to 7 on both sides. pays 1/4 of field. we will have a calcutta as long as there is interest in doing so. calcutta will start at 1:30 and tourney will start at 2:00 pm sharp. full kitchen and bar and a lil action

bump to top

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

bump to the top

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
did you have a calcutta last month?

bump to the top

Did you ever find out what happened to the break and run funds from last Winter? I know you were not running those tournaments but if the money is around, you should have an added event and draw more players.

1:30 AUCTION

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you ever find out what happened to the break and run funds from last Winter? I know you were not running those tournaments but if the money is around, you should have an added event and draw more players.

1:30 AUCTION

they are goin to have an added money tourny in march. i have asked terry and jess was suppose to talk to him also. will find out shortly i guess

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

bump to the top

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

bump to top

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dammit, I'm not going to be able to make this one either, Troy. I'm dying to get out, though, so I may head up there Thursday night to hit some balls. You guys still doing league on Thursdays up there? I haven't hit a ball since Centralia, so everybody should have a good time pointing and laughing at my broke ass game. :D

Aaron

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dammit, I'm not going to be able to make this one either, Troy. I'm dying to get out, though, so I may head up there Thursday night to hit some balls. You guys still doing league on Thursdays up there? I haven't hit a ball since Centralia, so everybody should have a good time pointing and laughing at my broke ass game. :D

Aaron

lol. i doubt that. man im having a hard time gettin my head into the game. i dont know whats goin on. i have been in a slump for what seems like months now, and i been playin a couple times a week even. i will be there thurs nite, maybe you will see something that i dont

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol. i doubt that. man im having a hard time gettin my head into the game. i dont know whats goin on. i have been in a slump for what seems like months now, and i been playin a couple times a week even. i will be there thurs nite, maybe you will see something that i dont

I hear you man. Well cool, if nothing else we can point and laugh at each other.

Later,
Aaron

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

bump for a great tournament