How to you Rep someone, whether it be good or bad?

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
I see on my user cp I have like 8 or 9 comments from people all giving me green rep(I think). I really have no idea how to post these kinds of messages or how to rep someone. There are quite a few people I would like to give some green rep to. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks.

Braden

paulempor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Braden, Under your avatar there are two boxes, one with a blue line and one with an orange. Blue is for green rep and orange is for red.

TheThaiger

Banned
I see on my user cp I have like 8 or 9 comments from people all giving me green rep(I think). I really have no idea how to post these kinds of messages or how to rep someone. There are quite a few people I would like to give some green rep to. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks.

Braden

I'd never clicked on User CP before - thanks! I've got a load of messages i didn't know I had - lots of greens and one nasty red.

Quick question though - it appears to only go back for 3 months - is there a way of seeing them all the way back to registration? I MUST have had a few more reds and would hate not to see them...:D

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
lol good question. When it gets into the multi billions, it the numbers start to become abstract.

All I know is that when I do get repped, it's usually for the dumbest things. :p

Yup, like when Nate comes up with new terminology! I "learned me something" from you with that "still terrible" thing. I use it a lot now, and I attribute it to you when people ask me. ;)

:p
-Sean

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Braden, Under your avatar there are two boxes, one with a blue line and one with an orange. Blue is for green rep and orange is for red.

The location of the rep box depends on the skin you are using. If you are using AZBilliards vB 3 Style skin the rep box and the report post box do not appear under your avatar but at the top right of the post, next to the post #.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh oh. Looks like I did it again. I should just hire you to follow me around and proof read all my nonsense posts.

Note to self: Don't ever post after a 20 hour editing marathon. Sean will be watching. :p

"You must spread rep around before giving it to nathandumoulin again."

:D

Thanks for the chuckle!
-Sean

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Braden

i didnt know how to check that thanks green rep for yhe help

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Thanks everyone. That was extremely helpful. Now I have to go and fulfill some outstanding vendettas!!:thumbup:

Just kidding.

Braden

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
I have almost 108 billion green rep points already? Can I use these like the tickets at Chuck E. Cheese? How many for a Szamboti? Barry or Gus is fine.

Braden