These Cases Have Got To Go NOW

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Four 1x2 GTF Prestige Cases. Crinkle brown SOLD, smooth brown, and 2 black lizards. $170 each or all remaining 3 for $480!

002.jpg

Instroke 2x3. This case is built to last! SOLD!.

006.jpg

It's George 2x4 grey lizard (leather). SOLD!

george.jpg

Porper 4x8. I love this case for storage. Individual pockets hold cues and shafts separately. SOLD

porp.jpg

Last edited:

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
PM's answered! Anyone else interested in one of these cases? I'll be out for awhile tonight!
Randy

Last edited:

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Three GTF cases are still available! Smooth brown and the 2 black lizard. These cases are the finest leather Fellini style cases available. Let's get them sold! FREE shipping to CONUS!
003.jpg

Last edited:

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
The 3 GTF 1x2's are still available. Price reduced to $170 each! FREE shipping to CONUS!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Three GTF cases are still available! Smooth brown and the 2 black lizard. These cases are the finest leather Fellini style cases available. Let's get them sold! FREE shipping to CONUS!
003.jpg

thank you for the nice description, I will add this testimonial to the GTF site.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
John

Where are these fine cases manufactured?

Thanks

Kevin

Well Kevin, I happen to know that these cases, which are described by Randy as the finest Fellini style cases available, are made in China by people Randy describes as slaves.

Those people work for my friend who owns the Jiasen Cue Case factory and by people who work for me.

I don't think that anyone who came to visit our facilities would ever think to categorize the people who work there as slaves, nor would any of the people who work for us think of themselves as slaves.

But Randy has no problem calling them slaves and saying that I use slave labor. But he also has no problem saying that this slave labor produces the finest case of this type. Nor does he have any problem dealing in products he feels were produced by slaves.

Interesting position, some might even call it hypocritical Kevin.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Well Kevin, I happen to know that these cases, which are described by Randy as the finest Fellini style cases available, are made in China by people Randy describes as slaves.

Those people work for my friend who owns the Jiasen Cue Case factory and by people who work for me.

I don't think that anyone who came to visit our facilities would ever think to categorize the people who work there as slaves, nor would any of the people who work for us think of themselves as slaves.

But Randy has no problem calling them slaves and saying that I use slave labor. But he also has no problem saying that this slave labor produces the finest case of this type. Nor does he have any problem dealing in products he feels were produced by slaves.

Interesting position, some might even call it hypocritical Kevin.

This brings up so many questions in my poor mind I don't know where to begin.

You mean you sold your slaves to another company in China? or do you just lease them out temporarily?

Thanks

Kevin

PS: Are your slave children naked when the work in your oppressive sweat shop like the coke processors slaves we see in movies? That's the way I would be a white overlord.