my current collection

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I rarely post, for various reasons, but thought I would put up some recent pictures of my current collection. I hope whoever looks, enjoys seeing them.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Collection!

Hi Ryan,

It's been a while and I hope you've been doing well. Your cue collection has evolved over the years that I've known you and you currently have some beautiful cues. Keep in touch.

James

gh8st

Registered
Who made the cue left of the Tucker? Are those points and everything else joint, butt, etc ivory?...if so wow!

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you very much for your kind words. From left to right, the makers are Morgan(Miller), McDaniel, AE, Bender and Tucker. Everything white in each cue is ivory.

James, it's always nice to hear from you. I hope you have been well, too.

Ryan

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT "BIG PIMPIN" ENDED UP WITH SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT. I REALLY LIKE THE MORGAN CUE AS WELL.

Marcus

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Well,
the Morgan is really kind of special- wonderful wood. Steve aka Tikkler already told a bit about Morgan- so i was sure that Mr. Morgan would make a hell of a cue :)

watching those cues making me even more nervous and excited-tomorrow drive to netherlands to receive my new cue *shiver* :)

lg from overseas,
Ingo

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cues! Clearly you like ebony and ivory but what's not to like. I'll bet those all hit great.

Mike Miller makes a hell of a cue and that wood he used is just sick! The AE cue is beautiful. The others are kind of nice too ;)

Classy collection

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Top shelf collection right there!!!
Love the Morgan(MILLER) just like everyone else does...:grin-square:
Thanks for sharing!
Clint

Last edited:

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
FO SHIZZLE!!!! Damn, those are nice! I might be a little hesitant in posting too. I would worry about someopne breaking in. Thanks for sharing!

Braden

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
collection

Very nice Ryan. You know the one I like the best and I know of a few others that belong in there. Take Care and thanks for sharing the pictures and we will hook up one day soon as we discussed. Randy