Darrin Hill Full Splice - Deep Discount $

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi,

Here is a brand new "Hills Full Splice Cue" "For Sale" at a $ 500.00 discount off of my current pricing schedule. I am offering this deep discount due to the fact that I am going thru a divorce period. Here is your chance to acquire one of the best hitting cues for your number one player.

This cue's features are:

Weight 18.8 oz.

Rosewood Forearm

Birds Eye Maple Points butterflied into Cored Cocobolo Handle with a Birds Eye Maple butt sleeve

Veneer Stack is Red, Paper Black, Green, Paper Black into Red - Wow!

8 double stitched micarta rings in all positions

2 12.75 Hills Shafts with 3/4" Juma Ferrules

Pay Pal with shipping and Ins. in USA is $ 1,450.00. now taking 100.00 off

Mailed Money Order with shipping and ins. is $1,400.00 now taking 100.00 off

Take advantage of this one time opportunity.

Thanks for looking,

Darrin

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

Last edited:

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi,

Darrin is working out of my cue shop in Palatine until June 1st when he will be back in his own shop making those great cues.

This FS Cue that he is selling is an awesome player that is exacting in every detail of the Joinery, fit and finish. Flawless and un chalked. It is with him now in my shop and it is amazing especially at this big discounted price.:shocked2:

Rick

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Rick,

It's nice to have company when building cues. I love to hear Stew's stories from years ago in North Hollywood.

Thanks for taking those great photos with that camera, it is really paying off in sales. Your right, I need to get a great SLR camera so everybody can see all of the details.

Darrin

cal jane

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
one of yours

I sent you an email about a couple of months ago, telling you how much
I enjoyed the full splice cue of yours I bought here on the forum. Never
heard a word from you. Not a thank you or nothing. Are you like Lambros,
that are to good to answer a simple email? For me personally, a simple
thank you is not to much to ask. Makes me wonder what kind of person
you are. When you cease to be humble, you become like the rest.

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Rick, it's nice of you to have Darrin working out of your shop. These guys both do a very nice job when it comes to building cues. And just good guys in general. Good luck .........................

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Rick, it's nice of you to have Darrin working out of your shop. These guys both do a very nice job when it comes to building cues. And just good guys in general. Good luck .........................

Thanks, it's nice to have such a good friend like Rick . Thanks everyone for all the support . D Hill

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I sent you an email about a couple of months ago, telling you how much
I enjoyed the full splice cue of yours I bought here on the forum. Never
heard a word from you. Not a thank you or nothing. Are you like Lambros,
that are to good to answer a simple email? For me personally, a simple
thank you is not to much to ask. Makes me wonder what kind of person
you are. When you cease to be humble, you become like the rest.

I always want and do respond , I'm sorry this happned my computer was down for some time . glad you liked the cue and so sorry. D Hill

hitnrun

hitnrun
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Cue build

HI Darrin, sorry to hear about the divorce! Just wanted you to know that i still have my $ cash waiting to be sent upon finishing that cue we talked about via email. I never heard back from you after i said build it,please call me, lets talk wood ! I would love to put some cash in your hand that help ease the stress of the situation thanks Please give me a call
# 2651
pm sent with rest of my number thanks sir look forward to hearing from you soon!

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
HI Darrin, sorry to hear about the divorce! Just wanted you to know that i still have my $ cash waiting to be sent upon finishing that cue we talked about via email. I never heard back from you after i said build it,please call me, lets talk wood ! I would love to put some cash in your hand that help ease the stress of the situation thanks Please give me a call
# 2651
pm sent with rest of my number thanks sir look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks, it was nice talking to you . looking forward to the custom cue build that i will start in June . thanks D Hill