Maryland 9-BALL Bar Box Showdown

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have received it. Thanks for your payment. Look forward to your company and your cultured vocabulary.

I lost my Paypal because some one wrote a stupid message when they sent money to my first account. I also had a ton of payments for fantasy football and calcuttas. I then starter another paypal account. That one got busted as well. So for the last year I have been using a friends paypal that he does not use anymore. I have your money. You are good to go.

Last edited:

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bad spelling????

hey there Danny you better fix your spelling before the spelling bee king gets you!!!

lol!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

wimpy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fliers?

possible could you send a few fliers to colonial cues (c/o ashley cartwright) 919 selby drive, elizabeth city,nc 27909. we can bring a few players up.

thanks

wimpy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
much appreciated,glad to know great slates is still open,i thought it had closed up.that place was loaded with action and had amazing food,fanciest i had ever been in

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny, will you be at The Green Room this Saturday so people can sign up?

Also, can you post a list of the players who have signed up already?...:grin:

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard that Joe wright won and Mark Ford was second anybody know the rest

This is the wrong bar box thread, but the answer to your question is.
1st Joe Wright
2nd Mark Ford
3rd Danny Bell
4th Wayne Hardee
5th Bill Klusynski
5th Dominic Noe

Im pretty positive I got this right.

bestinthezest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You dont have me on the list.... Come on DB.. Get it together. LOL. Im messing with you. See you there.:grin-square::grin-square:

Last edited:

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are running little qualifiers to get more and more people in. So this will be a big field. Make sure you dont miss this event.