Beware Jeff Forney!!!!!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Is anyone suggesting that "Father" joined and participates here without any knowledge of "Son's" behavior and rep?

Really?

I'm finding that a little hard to swallow, myself.

If "father" just met 9ballking to do a deal on a wrapless TS cue/case combo that had previously been used to rip off 2 other az'ers (and possibly more people we don't even know about), it's hard to think that a father with the same name wouldn't have received plenty of unhappy contact from the victims.

Anything's possible but I'd be leaning toward he had to know something about his son's bad dealings.

At a minimum, it's real suspicious.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Buying stolen property is encouraging the low life's to do it again and I would not buy anything from a scammer ,in person or thru the mail! Nothing good would come from that deal!

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brian,

The guy pictured in post number 123 is the Jeff Forney I've known for years. I've PM'ed Mr. Wilson regarding his post on this thread. Waiting to hear back from him.

This is just such a sad situation. The membership seems to be about evenly divided between he's a good guy and he's a cheat. Received several PM's regarding other transactions with Jeff. I'm trying to be neutral. It's a difficult position as I know and like Jeff. Also understand there are other members who claim to have been cheated by that same person. Really don't understand why our moderators can't make a decision. Or at least give us guidence.

Lyn

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Well actually here is the deal. If there is anyone that paid for that Timmy Scruggs cue and didn't get it, or their money back, and filed a police report (KEY). Two things just happened.. Senior sold stolen merchandise and 9ballking purchased stolen merchandise. Just keep this in mind while you debate if Jeff and his father are not involved together, or Jeff is a solo scammer. Anyone with a legitimate claim can now make a case since the cue has surfaced.

This is no fault of 9ballkings IMHO.

If everyone scammed did get their money back, then nothing can be done except carrying on the witch hunt. :smile:

JV

Last edited:

Matt Tatum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like some of us should get together and make trip to New York and find this ****er!!:bash::smash::clapping:

happy new year everyone

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
The link below has Ebay pics of the cue I purchased and did not receive. I don't know if it is the same cue over and over again but this is what I was sold. My reply above shows what I actually received.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1156...652300232013213466/albums/5827035105013844689

yes, bubba, the wrapless scruggs pictured in the link you provided above looks like the same cue 9ballking just bought off here. In fact, I believe it's his new avatar picture.

So, I think, there's plenty of bad juju still attached to that cue.

I wonder if there were others who were baited and ripped of with this same ts.

If I were a betting man . . .

btw, bubba, nice move with your mail lady. Yes, you were lucky to have opened it in front of her to document the bait-and-switch that Forney did to you.

best,
brian kc

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Yes

Yes same guy in picture met me in person

Said his son has same name and posts his items for sale with fraud because his son doesn't have those items and it makes him look bad

I too was baited with this cue prior on ebay
Any possible buyers on eBay are covered via Paypal buyer protection

FYI under law enforcement the item can't be stolen property if you never possessed it or had it taken from you. If you paid and didn't recieve it's fraud and stolen money

Last edited:

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I agree

I'm finding that a little hard to swallow, myself.

If "father" just met 9ballking to do a deal on a wrapless TS cue/case combo that had previously been used to rip off 2 other az'ers (and possibly more people we don't even know about), it's hard to think that a father with the same name wouldn't have received plenty of unhappy contact from the victims.

Anything's possible but I'd be leaning toward he had to know something about his son's bad dealings.

At a minimum, it's real suspicious.

best,
brian kc

I agree with that. But when someone makes due with their deal that's a deal.
Kevin L bought cue, then sold to forney then sold by forney. If forney ripped anyone off on eBay with said item it's called a flim flam or fraud . Meaning forney stole their money not their cue as the victim never had said property to start with. No need to cover my a$$ as I'm very skilled on laws. So their report would be theft Of money and the amount depending on state would determine if its a felony or misdemeanor. Now if forney stole the cue and sold it there would be a problem but that didn't happen in this case

Brian I agree the while forney situation it's sketchy but that why you meet or escrow

Last edited:

singular

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no kidding?? this jeff forney is one good looking guy

Attachments

• 321c.jpg
    321c.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 291

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So you are good with buying this cue that has scammed so many? You feel good playing with it knowing its history? Wow I hear you are a police officer and would think the would look at buying it from Dad of Scammer differently. Oh well guess you really don't know the people you think you do as this surprises the hell outa me! Good luck with it Steve

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Ron

Ron sorry for the people that were scammed that's all I can say

I did a valid deal based on valid United States law so end of story

I feel good I didn't get taken for a fool again and feel bad for those Jeff or his his son Jeff or whomever scammed but nothing I can do about that.

At this point this is all opinion based And a popcorn event

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So you are good with buying this cue that has scammed so many? You feel good playing with it knowing its history? Wow I hear you are a police officer and would think the would look at buying it from Dad of Scammer differently. Oh well guess you really don't know the people you think you do as this surprises the hell outa me! Good luck with it Steve

Dude 9ballking just bought the cue. He didn't rip off anybody and it is likely he wasn't aware of previous ebay transactions on that cue. You really should focus on the guy(s) that have decieved us and not somebody who purchased a product from that person.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Exactly

Dude 9ballking just bought the cue. He didn't rip off anybody and it is likely he wasn't aware of previous ebay transactions on that cue. You really should focus on the guy(s) that have decieved us and not somebody who purchased a product from that person.

Exactly

I did hear of one guy getting money back that got ripped on eBay but that has nothing to do with me, or the cue. As stated prior this cue is not a problem the taking of ones money is the crime

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Exactly

I did hear of one guy getting money back that got ripped on eBay but that has nothing to do with me, or the cue. As stated prior this cue is not a problem the taking of ones money is the crime

I find it funny that you are catching flak for a deal that actually went over well with this guy! LOL

Basically you lose either way. If he ripped you off you would be out of $2k. If he doesn't rip you off the AZ members want to burn you at the stake for buying "stolen" goods.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I don't hope anyone gets scammed and find it odd that Steve bought from the scammer or the scammers dad that is all I was saying! I would not deal with someone that stole from others and I feel Steve knew the history behind this cue as his ass was scammed on eBay over the same cue! That is all just odd I find it odd!

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Ron

I don't hope anyone gets scammed and find it odd that Steve bought from the scammer or the scammers dad that is all I was saying! I would not deal with someone that stole from others and I feel Steve knew the history behind this cue as his ass was scammed on eBay over the same cue! That is all just odd I find it odd!

Ron normally I wouldn't deal with someone like that at all. But I layed all the musts on the line... Describe item, meet in person to make sure items legit. He agreed and it was . That's all,I'm not gonna pass up a legal cue from one of my home towns best cue makers & one I been searching for for years just because of someone past or rumors . He made a legit deal. Now if he wanted to get $ and ship I would have declined. That's all odd deal that worked out yes,nothing wrong at all here Ron thanks for your concerns

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

With all due respect if Steve knew the guy was a crook do you think he would have arranged a deal in the first place? Even if Steve knew the guy had ripped people off in the past he was smart and had the guy meet him.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Ron normally I wouldn't deal with someone like that at all. But I layed all the musts on the line... Describe item, meet in person to make sure items legit. He agreed and it was . That's all,I'm not gonna pass up a legal cue from one of my home towns best cue makers & one I been searching for for years just because of someone past or rumors . He made a legit deal. Now if he wanted to get $ and ship I would have declined. That's all odd deal that worked out yes,nothing wrong at all here Ron thanks for your concerns

I agree with all you have said, but playing devils advocate, you don't really know if he was selling the cue FOR his son because his son could not sell it based on past events.

Apples usually do not fall far from the tree. Most parents would not sell out their kids. These are things that should be kept in perspective, especially since he has not sold out his kid with the knowledge his kid IS doing wrong to people.

Nice cue, good luck with it.

JV