Flowerpower2016

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i apoligize for the nasty post about Flowerpower2016 in all opinions maybe i jumped to conclutions to quickly i want to publicly apoligize holeheartedly to (FLOWERPPOWER2016) and hope that everone does not hole this against him .... MY FAULT ...... sorry

Last edited:

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
i apoligize for the nasty post about Flowerpower2016 in all opinions maybe i jumped to conclutions to quickly i want to publicly apoligize holeheartedly to Adam (FLOWERPPOWER2016) and hope that everone does not hole this against him .... MY FAULT ...... sorry

Don't worry about it man its kinda both ur faults u were just worried cuz of his no replys anyone would have been worried too me it was still fishy

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Feelings

What you felt, and the way you got, was fine... You said the guy didn't answer calls, texts, PM'S.... For some time. I would have done the same thing.. I'm happy he got online. I'll feel much better when you have your cue, or cues.... Until then IMO its still open... But again just my 2cents.. Dom

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
I'm same way I would have been mad ass hell and went off lol maybe drove too his house let's just hope he mans up and keeps his side of deal

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm same way I would have been mad ass hell and went off lol maybe drove too his house let's just hope he mans up and keeps his side of deal
Hey Bud,I usually keep my yap shut with deals that go south.
Your the last guy on the board that should be talking about manning up.
You've backed out of a few deals with people and one with me,and
now I see you've changed your name again.
If you say you have no idea what I mean,I'll post everything to refresh
your memory,then you might want to live by your own words about
keeping your side of a deal.:angry:

flowerpower2016

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
my god

He's telling u guys we are straight and most are still saying something fishy? We r men her not women so why the theatrics and drama? None of you have talked to me and none of you are in this deal so why not take his word? Thanks alot az "brotherhood"

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Coming from a real credible source it sounds like

What he talking about was we were talking about trading and I changed my mind and sold my cue insted of trading I don't see how that has anything to do with sending cues to someone then blowing them off I have the right to change my mind on a deal that's not already done our deal was never done just talking about doing deal thank u

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
What he talking about was we were talking about trading and I changed my mind and sold my cue insted of trading I don't see how that has anything to do with sending cues to someone then blowing them off I have the right to change my mind on a deal that's not already done our deal was never done just talking about doing deal thank u

Dude,drama follows you. Doesn't matter how many times you change your name on here.

Just let it be and slow down some.

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Hey Bud,I usually keep my yap shut with deals that go south.
Your the last guy on the board that should be talking about manning up.
You've backed out of a few deals with people and one with me,and
now I see you've changed your name again.
If you say you have no idea what I mean,I'll post everything to refresh
your memory,then you might want to live by your own words about
keeping your side of a deal.:angry:

As I said before sorry we could not do deal but like I said we never sent anything off we were just talking about doing a trade and all do respect I have the right to change my mind on trading as long as u did not send anything and and me also. As I once said sorry we could not do deal u seen like good guy I just wanted to sell it and get a ob ur cue is very nice I'm sure u could sell it very easy. And I changed my name cuz I did not wanna get mistaken anymore for the guy that scammed others since our names were so close. And just for ur infor u say few others I've only done two deals one the guy back out on me after I had already paid money and sent my cues out cuz I was being nice and friendly and sent to many emails my 2nd deal went great me and the guy stayed in touch with no probs he got what he wanted so did I as I said before I'm sorry we did not do deal but this was diff u did not send ur cue out then I blew u off for days js

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Dude,drama follows you. Doesn't matter how many times you change your name on here.

Just let it be and slow down some.

I've only changed it once cuz of the other guy who had close name to mine who ripped some of u guys off and he also said I've backed out of few deals witch is not true I never had set deal we were talking back and fourt and I changed my mind I have the right too do that since nither of us had sent anything off or set a deal saying ill go ship tomr! All cuz of a guy backing out of a deal with me some of u may not like me idc I've done another deal and it went great and I also have deal pending right now and its going great so maybe u all should not judge me!

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
As I said before sorry we could not do deal but like I said we never sent anything off we were just talking about doing a trade and all do respect I have the right to change my mind on trading as long as u did not send anything and and me also. As I once said sorry we could not do deal u seen like good guy I just wanted to sell it and get a ob ur cue is very nice I'm sure u could sell it very easy. And I changed my name cuz I did not wanna get mistaken anymore for the guy that scammed others since our names were so close. And just for ur infor u say few others I've only done two deals one the guy back out on me after I had already paid money and sent my cues out cuz I was being nice and friendly and sent to many emails my 2nd deal went great me and the guy stayed in touch with no probs he got what he wanted so did I as I said before I'm sorry we did not do deal but this was diff u did not send ur cue out then I blew u off for days js
Your right,I am a nice guy.I'm going to leave it as this,I would never have packaged a cue that I
thought wasn't going anywhere.We were suppose to trade for one cue,
till you changed that and asked if I would take another cue instead.
Then you said you would do the deal if I shipped first so you wouldn't
be without a cue to play with,even though you had another one.
I'm really far from a fool so lets keep it real.Goodluck with your OB

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Your right,I am a nice guy.I'm going to leave it as this,I would never have packaged a cue that I
thought wasn't going anywhere.We were suppose to trade for one cue,
till you changed that and asked if I would take another cue instead.
Then you said you would do the deal if I shipped first so you wouldn't
be without a cue to play with,even though you had another one.
I'm really far from a fool so lets keep it real.Goodluck with your OB

I offered u another cue cuz at that point and time I was gonna do a trade and cash with another guy so I offered u that cue as well but I traded that cue after u passed like I said sorry we could not do deal but we never had firm set deal if we had and sent our stuff out I'd not changed my mind but idk have good night man hope u find the deal ur looking for and as I said our deal was nothing like what this guy did or has anything to do with it idk like I said I've done deals since then and they went well sorry again have good night

jka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I offered u another cue cuz at that point and time I was gonna do a trade and cash with another guy so I offered u that cue as well but I traded that cue after u passed like I said sorry we could not do deal but we never had firm set deal if we had and sent our stuff out I'd not changed my mind but idk have good night man hope u find the deal ur looking for and as I said our deal was nothing like what this guy did or has anything to do with it idk like I said I've done deals since then and they went well sorry again have good night

My way:

Artist formerly known as Prodigy, punctuation is your friend. Folks might tend to take you more seriously if you slowed your roll, thought about what you were typing, and then proofread what you typed to ensure that it sounded like proper English. I'm just trying to be helpful.

Your way:

artist formerly known as prodigy puntuation is your friend folks might tend to take you more seriously if you slowed your roll thought about what you were typing and then proofread what you typed to ensure that is sounded like proper english im just trying to be helpful

See what I'm saying?

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
My way:

Artist formerly known as Prodigy, punctuation is your friend. Folks might tend to take you more seriously if you slowed your roll, thought about what you were typing, and then proofread what you typed to ensure that it sounded like proper English. I'm just trying to be helpful.

Your way:

artist formerly known as prodigy puntuation is your friend folks might tend to take you more seriously if you slowed your roll thought about what you were typing and then proofread what you typed to ensure that is sounded like proper english im just trying to be helpful

See what I'm saying?

I see what ur doing! I get on here with my phone! I don't feel like being all proper! Sorry