WTB 4x8 or bigger for storage.

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Like the Poison 4x8's but anything that big or bigger will work.

Looking to spend under $100 (new Poison is about $90 delivered). Just for storage so doesn't need to be perfect just nice and protective.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Not trying to be a jerk, but I know I always sound like I am.

I always worried about my cues, guns, coins, jewelery, and camera equipment, but I bought a safe and frankly it is worth it to me just because I dont worry about them.

My wife also loaded it up with Passports, cash, titles, and few pictures she considers "priceless". At first she was against it, but now she is always adding things into it.

Places have them on sale, especially around Christmas. A girl I worked with bought a HUGE one for $1100, and I paid around $1000 that was big but not huge like the winchester safe she got. Even if you have to make payments I would encourage you to do it.

Give it some thought, one of things I really havent regretting buying.

Best of rolls my friends and brothers,

Ken

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not trying to be a jerk, but I know I always sound like I am.

I always worried about my cues, guns, coins, jewelery, and camera equipment, but I bought a safe and frankly it is worth it to me just because I dont worry about them.

My wife also loaded it up with Passports, cash, titles, and few pictures she considers "priceless". At first she was against it, but now she is always adding things into it.

Places have them on sale, especially around Christmas. A girl I worked with bought a HUGE one for $1100, and I paid around $1000 that was big but not huge like the winchester safe she got. Even if you have to make payments I would encourage you to do it.

Give it some thought, one of things I really havent regretting buying.

Best of rolls my friends and brothers,

Ken

I have 2 safes (one for broomsticks, one for ammo) but I don't want my cues to get dinged up in the safe ;-)