In memory of Cole Dickson

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
PLAY THE GAME clothing family has always respected not only the game ,but also the legends who have made the game what it is today. So in memory of a good friend who has just recently passed away, We are designing a T-Shirt for the Cole Dickson Memorial tournament being held at Family Billiards in San Francisco, California June 29-30. We will have a limited supply of this T-Shirt honoring a friend who has given us so many memories of the past. These Memorable T-Shirts will be available to order even if you can not make this event. We will be showcasing this Memorable T-Shirt in a few Days here on Facebook. You will be able to order it at www.playthegameclothing.com Cole, you will truly be missed. Rest in peace.
We will also try and post it on all the forums when it is ready to be displayed.
P.S. To the moderators and editors of AZBILLIARDS, if you can please keep this pinned to the top, Coles family and Friends would appreciate it.
Thank-you Frank

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GREAT idea. We have a hat and shirt from this line of clothing, and Keith loves it. In fact, the white T-shirt with the poker chips is one of his faves.

As soon as time allows, I'm going to post up a picture.

I'm definitely in for one of these T-shirts. :)

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
PLAY THE GAME clothing family has always respected not only the game ,but also the legends who have made the game what it is today. So in memory of a good friend who has just recently passed away, We are designing a T-Shirt for the Cole Dickson Memorial tournament being held at Family Billiards in San Francisco, California June 29-30. We will have a limited supply of this T-Shirt honoring a friend who has given us so many memories of the past. These Memorable T-Shirts will be available to order even if you can not make this event. We will be showcasing this Memorable T-Shirt in a few Days here on Facebook. You will be able to order it at www.playthegameclothing.com Cole, you will truly be missed. Rest in peace.
We will also try and post it on all the forums when it is ready to be displayed.
P.S. To the moderators and editors of AZBILLIARDS, if you can please keep this pinned to the top, Coles family and Friends would appreciate it.
Thank-you Frank

PM me when you have pics available. Thx for helping his family.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GREAT idea. We have a hat and shirt from this line of clothing, and Keith loves it. In fact, the white T-shirt with the poker chips is one of his faves.

As soon as time allows, I'm going to post up a picture.

I'm definitely in for one of these T-shirts. :)

I just bought a shirt for this great cause. Thanks for sharing! :grin:

Arlene

Registered
Frank- Thanks for honoring my request to add size small for the ladies. I just ordered two!
That was a great gesture on your behalf to donate some of the proceeds to his family.

God bless Cole and his loved ones!

Arlene