Love Bonus Ball

horton129

Sorry J not sure why this happened?

I can get pass the streaming problems that occurred yesterday. All I can think of now is how cool a trip to Vegas could be at the time Mosconi Cup rolls in town.

Fri-Sun TAR match between SVB and Alex
Mon-Th Mosconi Cup at the MGM
Th-Sun Bonus Ball

That would be an awesome week in Vegas.

The only thing that would make this trip any better, would be to be part of an amateur Bonus ball league and this was happening durring their National Championships. The team format is so cool 3 against 3, 2 against 2 & 1 on 1 this is way better than My BCA, ACS, TAP or whatever other league I am or could be part of. I'm buying a Bonus Ball game set to play at home, this league idea can't be too far behind.

By the way for all the people who ridiculed Bonus Ball as a game, after yesterday, it's easy to see why this will be the best PRO game.

It has the best elements of one pocket, and straight pool and in the process makes both these games look like watching paint dry or grass grow. It's fast paced like rotation games can be but more difficult and displays great safeties more shot making ability per square inch than any other pool game out there. Pound for pound the best game and format.

Hope the stream is better tonight, the show looked awesome yesterday.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
When Corey won the United States Snooker Championship, who's basement were they playing it at?

And since this is a Bonus Ball thread.....what kind of coffee do...you...drink?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did somebody mention coffee? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i know this is bad, but i got to go to bed early so decaf for me now, i could barley type that, its horrible i know but its almost 9pm and have a long day tomaro

yes i'm still sick, yuck!!!!:(:(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i know this is bad, but i got to go to bed early so decaf for me now, i could barley type that, its horrible i know but its almost 9pm and have a long day tomaro

yes i'm still sick, yuck!!!!:(:(

You need to continue to drink hot liquids -- tea, any soup, water. Believe it or not, warm apple juice even helps.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to continue to drink hot liquids -- tea, any soup, water. Believe it or not, warm apple juice even helps.

i got antibiotics again today, its worse than a cold. its almost pnomia-i'm probably going to get 100 people sick on the plane tomaro:frown: I dont have a choice there isnt another flight for a week I can get for free(I use AMEX points), so maybe i hope i wont be contagious tomaro.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i got antibiotics again today, its worse than a cold. its almost pnomia-i'm probably going to get 100 people sick on the plane tomaro:frown: I dont have a choice there isnt another flight for a week I can get for free(I use AMEX points), so maybe i hope i wont be contagious tomaro.

Antibiotics won't work if it's a cold or virus. It just has to run its course.

You need warm -- HOT liquids.

If you can handle Chinese mustard, I'd go to a Chinese resetaurant and order something spicy. Get that Chinese mustard on an eggroll or something. It will clean your sinuses out good. You will breathe better.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i drank everything hot today i could, i have a infection in addition to the cold thing going on. was at dr earlier today.

the chinese restaurants here dont have the kind of mustard your talking about, its a bit different, it dont have the ummmmm yeah uuuhhh cant think of the word, horse radish in it like it does in america. most of the asian joints here are Thai now, a few years back they were horrible but in the past 2-3 years they got lots better.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
If you can handle Chinese mustard, I'd go to a Chinese resetaurant and order something spicy. Get that Chinese mustard on an eggroll or something. It will clean your sinuses out good. You will breathe better.

OMG, my wife gets thats and wants it extra hot....wow.

You got that right about it opening yours sinuses, thats why she likes it.

Thai food, some Pad Prik sounds good. Its hot and humid out but cold in the house, I might have to take a ride.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Sorry, we need to stay on track once in a while since this is about BB.

We've been drinking Seattle's Best level 5 for some time and keep trying some other so called strong coffees here and there but nothing else we like yet.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, we need to stay on track once in a while since this is about BB.

We've been drinking Seattle's Best level 5 for some time and keep trying some other so called strong coffees here and there but nothing else we like yet.

i dont know since seattles best was bought out by Starbucks a few months back i noticed it slipped a bit, i'm going to get on Green Mountain Roasters and see whats thats all about!!!

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
i dont know since seattles best was bought out by Starbucks a few months back i noticed it slipped a bit, i'm going to get on Green Mountain Roasters and see whats thats all about!!!

I didn't know that.

About 15 years ago we were all (wife and both the kids) headed down to Captiva in FLA and we're at the airport and get 3 coffees and a hot chocolate from the Starbucks (15-16 bucks). We all fix our stuff up and all of us take a sip and each one of us was like...UUUGH....UUGH.....UUUUUGH.

Everything.........right in the trash can. LOL

We laugh about it now thinking we didn't really didn't know how good it was, that strong stuff.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i drank everything hot today i could, i have a infection in addition to the cold thing going on. was at dr earlier today.

the chinese restaurants here dont have the kind of mustard your talking about, its a bit different, it dont have the ummmmm yeah uuuhhh cant think of the word, horse radish in it like it does in america. most of the asian joints here are Thai now, a few years back they were horrible but in the past 2-3 years they got lots better.

Watch Dr. Oz?
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/natural-cold-cures

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I drink Dunkin Donuts at home, but I like Flying J or Pilot truck stops the best.:)

Trucks stops always have FRESH coffee. I love that about truck stops. We always used to hit 'em on the road when I was driving. Good breakfasts too! :)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I drink Dunkin Donuts at home, but I like Flying J or Pilot truck stops the best.:)

i have a good record at Flying J.........with the waitresses<----many years ago:eek::eek::eek:

one used to get me coffee in the mornings too, swear to God.