Tips FS - Kamui Black & Moori - Pretty Cheap

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sale is over. If I talked with you this week about an order just let me know and I will still honor the price. Just get ahold of me this weekend. Thanks for the orders. I expect that the orders from tuesday and wednesday should start arriving tomorrow or Monday.

Decided that we are going to thin down our stock of Kamui and Moori tips for the time being so I am going to try to sell some here. Hopefully I will sell most of them in time to get down to Tunica in a few weeks. Just trying to free up some money so I might pull this ad when I free up what is needed. Lowering the price because I keep losing. Need to sell a bunch so I can go south to play.

No minimum order but additional price breaks for different quantities. I will take some pictures of some of the boxes and tips tomorrow evening and post them here and update the exact numbers of tips available. I know there are at least 50-100+ tips per softness available.

$---- for shipping no matter how many tips are ordered. For example for one tip or 24 tips the shipping is only $---total for the entire order shipped CONUS.

Kamui Black: $---per tip plus $---shipping per order. No minimum.
Super Soft
Soft
Medium
Hard

Moori: -----per tip plus $---shipping per order. No minimum.
Soft
Medium

Last edited:

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hopefully the lowered prices lead to more sales. For the few that purchased tips over the past week at the higher price I am sending the difference back via paypal. Limited time sale hopefully. If you guys need pics let me know. I keep planning on posting them but always seem to be short on time.

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
post pictures

Please post pictures of what you have for moori's and some information as to where they come from, How long have you had them and where did you buy them, Thanks I'm interested in about 10 Moori's MED, I will order after you post pictures, Contact me if you want, jakt1962@aol.com

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Feels like the inquisition :smile:. They are brand new. Some arrived Thursday others over the past two months. My sponsor is a supply company and he always has a supply. Text me for pictures. I have boxes, tips, and the packs for the Moori on my phone. The number is ------------. I am heading to the poolroom now to try and end a losing streak but just text and I will send pics over or put you on the phone with the company itself. Thanks.

Last edited:

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Why would someone want to know who you got them from? Why would anyone say? Confused to say the least!

hoolani

UAL Mechanic
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kamui

don't know this for a fact but have heard that Kamui does not sell in large volume. Probably so they can control retail sales and not offer major discounts for dealers who can then pass it along to other retail buyers - thus controling the price and not making it lucrative for resale by someone other then Kamui. Have heard that large stock piles could mean knock-offs! But this could be rumour and not trying to say these are - just what I heard and a possible answer to why someone may want to know were they came from.

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
+++++++++

What's so hard to understand, There has been so much BS on this site about real and fake Moori's and weather they are even still being made or not. I asked these questions because I want to know that what I am selling my customers is what they are paying for. If you cant understand that then I think you have been confused for some time now.

Why would someone want to know who you got them from? Why would anyone say? Confused to say the least!

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I got the email you sent me, Thank you very much for the pictures and all the info, Hope you can understand why I ask these questions because some people can not. Thanks again ....

Feels like the inquisition :smile:. They are brand new. Some arrived Thursday others over the past two months. My sponsor is a supply company and he always has a supply. Text me for pictures. I have boxes, tips, and the packs for the Moori on my phone. The number is 586-292-7319. I am heading to the poolroom now to try and end a losing streak but just text and I will send pics over or put you on the phone with the company itself. Thanks.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
fakes

What's so hard to understand, There has been so much BS on this site about real and fake Moori's and weather they are even still being made or not. I asked these questions because I want to know that what I am selling my customers is what they are paying for. If you cant understand that then I think you have been confused for some time now.

How are you going to tell the difference between real moori and a fake moori.
MMike

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
How to tell the difference? Packaging and visually checking to see that they look right is about all that can be done. I don't mind people asking questions because I share the same concerns as most people. I had like 2 or 3 boxes of each hardness of Kamui and maybe 200 total Moori tips so it isn't like I had a ton of them. Regarding questions, my only pet peeve is when someone asks questions that seem pointless to me. For example, asking for shaft weights on LD shafts kind of drives me nuts. I can see the point on a solid maple shaft but when people want things from a used shaft that there is no way that a company would do for them on a new shaft is ridiculous. Hopefully I am not the only person who has irritants such as those.

I haven't heard from all of the people who ordered so I assume all went well but if there were any problems let me know through PM. This is the first time I have checked this thread in quite a while. I know that one package never showed up but we sent another package out and all is good so no big deal. If I forgot to send iTrader to anyone who wants it just let me know as well.

Regarding shipping to Canada. Yes I can ship there. Just add $2 more to the shipping and that should cover any difference. If it still is less than $3 to ship I can always refund the difference to your paypal.

I won't be able to ship because of the holiday but if anyone else needs more tips just let me know. I wouldn't mind clearing out some more inventory. Always something but I might be moving again in August so I don't have many reasons to take any more than I need to, especially since I don't know where I am going yet.

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Trying to figure out the price for shipping but I talked it over with my partner and we would be willing to ship to western Europe at least. I am guessing that shipping would be somewhere between $7-10 depending how much extra tracking or confirmation would be. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it and figure something out.

Maybe one more week for these prices. If anyone has questions or wants to order some tips send me a PM and we will get them out. Everyone who ordered and sent a paypal payment over the holiday has their order in the mail.

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Mike

money sent @ 10:44 am central $63.00 for quanity (4) tips 2 soft & 2 super soft kamui

tank you mike

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I got it Obe. Probably keep the prices set through the weekend and then go back to closer to normal prices. Thanks for the orders and it has been nice talking to some new people.

Most of the orders from yesterday and today went out but a few didn't make it into the box to take to the post office. I am going to try to add a little something extra for the extra day so if there is something extra in anyones package don't sweat it.