need a couple sets of carbide Sanding mandrels

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
I'm looking for sanding mandrels 5-16x14, who builds the best product and where can i get some?

looking for a set that will except a pilot .550" wide and .300" deep.

one set at .837" the other .840" built with a taper of .015" per inch.

any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
Talk to John Rocker, rocketq on here. His mandrels are perfection in the purest form. Pm me if you can't find his number online.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Talk to John Rocker, rocketq on here. His mandrels are perfection in the purest form. Pm me if you can't find his number online.

X2 for Rocket being the best! I have bought cheaper, but if price was put aside I would go with his.

Larry

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the very best mandrels...

I believe I've ordered mandrels from everyone who has advertised them on AZ in the last 8 years or so.
There is just one good one in my experience.
I recommend Tommy Migliore of TNS.

His mandrels are vastly better quality than any others I've seen, and he has the best price.

He sends them on time or early, and he sends what you ordered. He absolutely stands alone in these respects in my experience.

The quality is jewelry-like.

Tom Migliore
914-391-3464
qnhand34@optonline

Robin Snyder

Last edited:

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe I've ordered mandrels from everyone who has advertised them on AZ in the last 8 years or so.

His mandrels are vastly better quality than any others I've seen, and he has the best price.

He sends them on time or early, and he sends what you ordered. He absolutely stands alone in these respects in my experience.

Tom Migliore
914-391-3464
qnhand34@optonline

Could not have said it any better.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
ordered 2 sets from tom this afternoon, thanks for the help guys.:thumbup:

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom Migliore's Tapered Carbide Mandrels

ordered 2 sets from tom this afternoon, thanks for the help guys.:thumbup:

Boy, are you gonna be happy.

Please post a report on them when you receive them.

Robin Snyder

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I got mine from Tom Migliore and have been very pleased...plus he may send you a couple free samples of other things he makes..
Dave

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member

Tom Migliore
914-391-3464
qnhand34@optonline

Robin Snyder

I agree, Tom did a helluva job on my mandrels, even tho he was recovering from being hit by a hurricane! Lol. Ive punished my mandrels with sandpaper and havent lost a .001 inch yet! Im gonna buy a few more sets in the future.

Joe