The document of our pool related road trip across the U.S. updated daily

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That will be a good one. If you have not played in the GSBT Gene would be an 11 and you would be a 7 (equal to a B+) at Qmasters..... I will let Shannon know (just to be helpful)... best of luck............:thumbup:

Gene is not an 11 he will be a 9. If he is an 11 it will be a donation on his part.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Not sure if this fits but in the show Sanjay Gupta did on marijuana they profiled a family whose little girl was having a hundred seizures a day and once she got on a certain breed of mary jane the seizures stopped completely.

This was a specific breed designed ESPECIALLY for this type of use and not stuff that gets people high.

Come on down Gene.... I'll burn one with you :eek:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Shannon moved Jeff Abernathy and Josh Newman down from 11 so gene is a solid 9. Tell my boy Wendell I need the 8 lol

Yes, Wendell is a beast. He is running Yohannas Tournament
Check out their Facebook . I don't think I spelled it correctly but it's near Georgetown

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Come on down Gene.... I'll burn one with you :eek:

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if maryjane helped eliminate some seizures. It's worth a try. Hell with Obamacare, Gene might be able to get it for free.

Just the other day on the Internet, I read where one guy was saying it cures cancer. :rolleyes:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if maryjane helped eliminate some seizures. It's worth a try. Hell with Obamacare, Gene might be able to get it for free.

Just the other day on the Internet, I read where one guy was saying it cures cancer. :rolleyes:

Doesn't cure it, but can help with not caring about having it.;)

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member

Probably not the best idea for someone who can't even be around smoke.

While many activities are more fun while under the influence, a seizure probably isn't one of them.