My latest mini cues

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Just a few pics then I am off to the Mosconi cup. More pics to come later including a mini replica Brunswick cue rack.:cool:

These cues are ten inches long when screwed together.

Attachments

• IMG_4751.jpg
    IMG_4751.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_4752.jpg
    IMG_4752.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 794
  • IMG_4754.jpg
    IMG_4754.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 798

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Is the loint of a mini cue just to show off a cue makers skill?

Back in the day Brunswick made miniature cues and tables for their salesman to take on the road, this would help showing customers the quality of their craftsmanship.

I make these just for the fun of it. The construction is nearly Identical to full size cues.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Do you sell those?

So far I have sold about 40 of these cues and given away another 15 or so.
I have made replicas of peoples cues and many originals also. I have also tried my hand at snooker cues. It gives me something to do with all those tiny pieces of wood that are just too good to throw away.

I can also reuse old tips:D

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Do you have any pics of the other ones you have made? This is really neat. I like them a lot.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Do you have any pics of the other ones you have made? This is really neat. I like them a lot.

Sure, heres a few more Talisman tips and piloted joints, even a Hoppe ring!

Attachments

• IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 671
  • rsz_1dscn4092.jpg
    rsz_1dscn4092.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 676
  • rsz_dscn4008.jpg
    rsz_dscn4008.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 657
  • rsz_dscn4018.jpg
    rsz_dscn4018.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 678

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Love them. Once upon a time Huebler did a whole series of miniature cues that were an exact replica of their highest end cues at the time. The whole set was auctioned off at the BCA trade show and reportedly went for more $10,000 in the silent auction. It was one of the neatest things I have seen in pool.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Back in the day Brunswick made miniature cues and tables for their salesman to take on the road, this would help showing customers the quality of their craftsmanship.

I make these just for the fun of it. The construction is nearly Identical to full size cues.

-
Very odd, I just happened to be looking around another site and seen these-
http://www.thisisamesmister.com/sit...hisisamesmister.com/salesman_sample.html#2710

I've seen online a traveling salesman pool table from way back then.

Rob.M

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Love them. Once upon a time Huebler did a whole series of miniature cues that were an exact replica of their highest end cues at the time. The whole set was auctioned off at the BCA trade show and reportedly went for more $10,000 in the silent auction. It was one of the neatest things I have seen in pool.

I have a deal for you:grin:
John you need a mini cue and it just so happens I need a mini case!
We need to talk.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
What is the average price?

Well I usually catch hell for this but the Merry widows go for about $35 and the cues with points are about twice that. I know its a lot of money but when you put 7-8 hours into one its around $10 bucks an hour.

I don't make them for the cash but rather the fun of it.

Attachments

• rsz_dscn4005.jpg
    rsz_dscn4005.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 183