Funny pic/gif thread...

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
all that i know from 1985 @ Lubbock TX, (around the corner from Stix), is....

Gene has a r-e-a-l-l-y long tongue

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Thanks for the explanation Dela. I watched a short Doc one day on Musicians that make the sign of Satan while performing. Supposed to be tied in with the music industry.

I looked up the Dutch Amish hex signs. Quite interesting.

It kind of evolved into a art form for tourists as well.

According to Wikipedia, it is common in Italy and the Mediteranian

Wiki said:
In Italy and some Mediterranean cultures, when confronted with unfortunate events, or simply when these events are mentioned, the sign of the horns may be given to ward off bad luck. It is also used traditionally to counter or ward off the "evil eye" (malocchio). With fingers down, it is a common apotropaic gesture, by which superstitious people seek protection in unlucky situations (It is a more Mediterranean equivalent of knocking on wood). Thus for example the President of the Italian Republic Giovanni Leone shocked the country when, while in Naples during an outbreak of cholera, he shook the hands of patients with one hand while with the other behind his back he made the corna. This act was well documented by the journalists and photographers who were right behind him, a fact that had escaped President Leone's mind in that moment. In Italy, one can also "touch iron" (tocca ferro) or touch one's nose. Males in Italy and some other countries may grab their testicles when confronted by bad luck; however, this is considered more vulgar.

In Peru one says contra (against). In the Dominican Republic the expression is zafa, said against curses known as fukú. All of these gestures are meant to conjure supernatural protection

I searched hand gestures and found this under horned hand. It goes on to describe it's introduction to rock and roll from the Satanic band Coven in 69, and John Lennon apparently displays it on the cover of Sgt Pepper though I haven't verified this. There was a whole section about heavy metal and it's usage, as well as it's meaning and use in sports culture.

I didn't read into it further because I use it in it's traditional form and meaning though I am not one for making dramatic gestures. If I have something to say, I articulate it. Showing someone a finger can get you into a fight just as easily as speech. I find speech to be a more gratifying and discriptive way to get your point accross...

:cool:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Picture = Funny pic/gif thread

Neil = Religious zealotry

Dave = Unimpressed

As I stated, I'm very familiar with the Taliban like religious mentality and have no patience with anyone who wants to force their values down anyone else's throat.

There are many places you can go that this behavior will fit right in...but it isn't here.

End of story.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...... and have no patience with anyone who wants to force their values down anyone else's throat.

There are many places you can go that this behavior will fit right in...but it isn't here.

End of story.

Ya -- like moving or deleting threads for no reason... oh... sorry... here is a pic. I found recently not funny but hope for the future...

Landon, John, Billy.jpg

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
So who said I don't love you? That doesn't mean I have to love wrongful actions. Since you come from a Christian family, seems like you should know that. All you are doing now is trying to bait me so you can ban me by calling me names and continuing to post things to mock the Christian religion. And yet, you call me the intolerant one. Guess it's ok for you to be offended, but not me. I get it.

To those that think it's just a "I love you" hand signal, (which it also is); or just a "texas longhorn" sign, (which it also can be); it's much more than that. It is thousands of years old, and when used by a known satantist, such as KISS, it is an occult symbol with several meanings. One being as a salute to recognize other satanists, and the more common use today is to mock the Lamb of God. Rather obvious which one KISS uses it for being a satanists.

So, you want to mock me for knowing something you didn't, or for my religion, that is your right. Just as it's my right to say I am offended by it.

I am so glad that I have a new understanding of KISS! All along, I had been operating under the now obviously false assumption that KISS was merely a cheesy pop act with fan headquarters centered in Dorkdom! I now now that their intent is much, much more nefarious!

Further, I'm gonna ask my mom about anything else I should be on the lookout for. She's very religous. In fact, whenever the Jehovah's witnesses or Mormons came by, she always would invite them in and try to convert their asses!

Oh yeah, the band W.A.S.P., aka We Are Satan's People...gotta lookout for them too...

flash5153

none
Silver Member
So who said I don't love you? That doesn't mean I have to love wrongful actions. Since you come from a Christian family, seems like you should know that. All you are doing now is trying to bait me so you can ban me by calling me names and continuing to post things to mock the Christian religion. And yet, you call me the intolerant one. Guess it's ok for you to be offended, but not me. I get it.

To those that think it's just a "I love you" hand signal, (which it also is); or just a "texas longhorn" sign, (which it also can be); it's much more than that. It is thousands of years old, and when used by a known satantist, such as KISS, it is an occult symbol with several meanings. One being as a salute to recognize other satanists, and the more common use today is to mock the Lamb of God. Rather obvious which one KISS uses it for being a satanists.

So, you want to mock me for knowing something you didn't, or for my religion, that is your right. Just as it's my right to say I am offended by it.

Niel,,,I think you need to chill out and look at it for what it is. A funny pic thread on a billiards web site.
There are pages upon pages of crazy,wild and strange things. And you pick this to go off on!!!

I'm wondering if there is more to this? Is this the first post you have seen from Wilson?? Did you follow him around and end up here?
I bet I could find many posts on this thread that you would be offended by,,,but somehow you picked the site moderator to call out!!

I think you are after something,,,like pointing a gun at a cop!!

But I am a bit worried about you,,beyond this forum. Are you OK?? Nobody put anything on here just to irritate you.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Are you OK?? Nobody put anything on here just to irritate you.

Actually, with the known surveillance prowess of the NSA coupled with the right computer algorithm, a person or entity can indeed put things on an internet bulletin board to irritate or annoy a single user.

Having said that, I would like to remind everyone that I am still selling aluminum foil helmets for the bargain price of $39.95 each...

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Actually, with the known surveillance prowess of the NSA coupled with the right computer algorithm, a person or entity can indeed put things on an internet bulletin board to irritate or annoy a single user.

Having said that, I would like to remind everyone that I am still selling aluminum foil helmets for the bargain price of $39.95 each...

tm.JPG:eek::grin::eek:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
actually, with the known surveillance prowess of the nsa coupled with the right computer algorithm, a person or entity can indeed put things on an internet bulletin board to irritate or annoy a single user.

Having said that, i would like to remind everyone that i am still selling aluminum foil helmets for the bargain price of $39.95 each...

I'd like to endorse Jalapus' tin foil hats. Ever since I bought one, I have not missed a shot! Them hats are magic I tell ya! This product is so righteous, Jalapus "Billy Mays" Logan is gonna make Bill Gates look poor. :grin-square:

AZ King shoots closeup compress.JPG

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Niel,,,I think you need to chill out and look at it for what it is. A funny pic thread on a billiards web site.
There are pages upon pages of crazy,wild and strange things. And you pick this to go off on!!!

I'm wondering if there is more to this? Is this the first post you have seen from Wilson?? Did you follow him around and end up here?
I bet I could find many posts on this thread that you would be offended by,,,but somehow you picked the site moderator to call out!!

I think you are after something,,,like pointing a gun at a cop!!

But I am a bit worried about you,,beyond this forum. Are you OK?? Nobody put anything on here just to irritate you.

Re-read my post. Christmas day was of all days, not the day to post that. Had nothing to do with Wilson, he just happened to be the one that posted it.

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
re-read my post. Christmas day was of all days, not the day to post that. Had nothing to do with wilson, he just happened to be the one that posted it.

NEIL,

so you believe that gene simmons is making a satanic gesture?

SLIM