Sexy Pool Trick Shots With Totally Insane Skills...

Diogenes

Silver Member
I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't share this with the AZB crowd. A friend sent this link to me and I had to pass it along. Blows my mind... and what a brave assistant he has as well. I could comment a bunch on this one but... well just take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNhSDpvJVnA

Diogenes

Silver Member
They say its all about positioning ;);)

Having several trick shots in my own bag of tricks (including a few that he did) I would say that sums it up... "it's all about positioning". However... once a girl like that gets added to the shot, it changes everything. I'm not saying what it would take to ignore her and just focus on the table while attempting these shots... but I know what it would take for me.

I know there were probably a lot of retakes and missed shots that were edited out... but you gotta admit that this guy is pretty good... even if he does knock the cue ball off of the table several times after the shot.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't share this with the AZB crowd. A friend sent this link to me and I had to pass it along. Blows my mind... and what a brave assistant he has as well. I could comment a bunch on this one but... well just take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNhSDpvJVnA

Ya know, generally speaking, I hate trick shots.

But this lad does get full marks for presentation.

Lou Figueroa
wow

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
That's messed up.......a woman like that is laying on a pool table and all the guy is thinking about is trick shots.

Thefonz <== has something in mind for that pool table, but it sure ain't pool....

Diogenes

Silver Member
It's actually pretty easy when the girl tells him... miss one shot and you aren't getting any tonight.
I always said one foot on the floor and nothing or no one EVER on my table.
After seeing this video I realize that there may actually be exceptions to those rules.

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
What kind of tip is that is the pic below from the video?

And how much silicone do you have to use on the CB and cloth for that kind of action?

QWRcilf.png

mmedford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now a question for you guys as a novice...

How does one do trick shots like that? I mean, i'm horrible at jumping, where do I start & I think my mind is blown.

-Mark

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Having several trick shots in my own bag of tricks (including a few that he did) I would say that sums it up... "it's all about positioning". However... once a girl like that gets added to the shot, it changes everything. I'm not saying what it would take to ignore her and just focus on the table while attempting these shots... but I know what it would take for me.

I know there were probably a lot of retakes and missed shots that were edited out... but you gotta admit that this guy is pretty good... even if he does knock the cue ball off of the table several times after the shot.

Hehe I was referring to the girl LOL

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hes a banger. Did you notice how many times that he scratched and knocked the cue ball on the floor?

I can do that.

I hadn't seen this video before. It seems that with every new video, Florian sets the bar one notch higher.

There are a couple of guys on AZ that do some nice tricks shots as well.

The only other person that I admire quite as much is Jesse Alred, the One Handed Jacked up player and trick shot artist.

Jesse hasn't been around for some time. I miss his videos. Wonder what hes up to.

I'd like to learn a few tricks shots myself. I never get tired of watching Venom.