Hatch/Biado

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'd have figured Carlo was a 9/5 favorite here, but sounds like Dennis is fighting the good fight.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
If Biado doesn't tighten up after this intermission Hatch will more than likely get a pretty good lead. He has the table speed down and seems really calm.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow carlo is playing terrible now. he dogged a straight in 9 and a pretty routine 10 in the last 2 racks. everytime ive seen him play prior to this hes been super strong but not right now. total loss of confidence. i hope he gets it together so we can watch his true speed. he should run right through hatch on a normal day

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
This table is brutal... I am looking at the pool-trax numbers and still don't understand... 14 to 14 Hatch .750 and Carlo .821.... I have scored enough Accu-Stats matches to know the TPA for both players in this match is under .700 by Fleming's formula.... I am biased of course so take it with a grain of salt when I seem critical......

Chris

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
This table is brutal... I am looking at the pool-trax numbers and still don't understand... 14 to 14 Hatch .750 and Carlo .821.... I have scored enough Accu-Stats matches to know the TPA for both players in this match is under .700 by Fleming's formula.... I am biased of course so take it with a grain of salt when I seem critical......

Chris

Ok so we are wondering the same thing. I'm not watching the match so all I have to go by is the Pool Trax stats, but it seems that Carlo is doing better in almost every measurable number except for balls on the break and stay at the table after the break. I wouldn't think the score would be tied at 14. Also, because I have a frame of reference I generally know what a certain Accu-Stats TPA score is in terms of good and bad. With this I'm not sure.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow carlo is playing terrible now. he dogged a straight in 9 and a pretty routine 10 in the last 2 racks. everytime ive seen him play prior to this hes been super strong but not right now. total loss of confidence. i hope he gets it together so we can watch his true speed. he should run right through hatch on a normal day

Carlo is used to people fainting I guess, when they play him.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carlo seems like hes got his act together now. 16-14. i saw a match of him a while ago playing jeff ignacio, who is the supposed to be the best player in the phillipines right now, and he beat him like 20 something to 8. he showed some incredible speed in that one hopefully we get to see some of that here, even though it is a super tough table

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
18-15 carlo. hes run out pretty solidly the last few racks feels like hes gonna start running away with it

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
20-16 carlo. carlo just scratched on the break, pretty open table im guessing dennis is out

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that was a crazy game. dennis is running out, hooks himself on the 7, kicks it safe, gets ball in hand, makes the 7 and misses the 8. carlo makes the 8 and freezes up on the 9 and has to play a containing shot so they safe back and forth. carlo eventually goes for a crazy cut and scratches. 20-17 carlo. that probably would have been the match if carlo got out

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'm getting a bunch of bad stretches...then it's good...then it's bad. I'm ready to drop kick my pc.

Pool-Trax

Shot-by-Shot Statistics
Silver Member
Shot-by-Shot Statistics

Here's a quick report after the first 37 racks...

Click Here for up-to-the-minute Shot-by-Shot Statistics during the match.

After the match (or to see Rack-by-Rack Results), Click Here.

After-37-Racks.jpg